Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 2/8/2013-E.III (FBPE). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Administrative Officer Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) , New Delhi – 110001
Detail of Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of the one post of Senior Administrative Officer in the Pay band, Rs.15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs ,600/-) by deputation (including short-term contract) in the Farakka Barrage Project, Dist.- Murshidabad, West Bengal – 742212, a subordinate office under the administrative control of the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation.
- BRIEF JOB RESPONSIBLITIES: The Senior Administrative Officer is accountable to General Manager, Farakka Barrage Project for efficient functioning of all establishment matters including CATCourt Cases, transfer and posting of all Staffs of Farakka Barrage Project, including staff of FBP Hospital & FBP Higher Secondary School. HeShe will act as Chief Advisor of General Manager for matters pertaining to administration and welfare of employees in Farakka Barrage Project.
- ELIGBILITY CRITERIA: Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administrations or Public Sector Undertakings or statutory organizations or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions: (A)i) holding an analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band -2, Rs. 930034800 with grade pay of Rs. 5400 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or (iii) with seven years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band-2, RS, 930034800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and – B) Possessing five years’ experience in administration or establishment or accounts matter:
- PERIOD OF DEPUTATION: Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation in another exCadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. –
- AGE: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
- The cut-off date for determining the qualifying serviceexperience and age of the candidate for the post will be the last date of receipt of application.
- Any officer once selected shall not be allowed to withdraw or refuse to join; and it shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority to release the selected officers within one month of the issue of the appointment order. . The officer selected will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation (duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of pay of the deputation post in terms of Department of Personnel & Training O. No/8/2009-Estt.Pay II), dated 17.06.2010 (as amended from time to time).
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) – Senior Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Administrative Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) :
The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Note2: For the purpose of computing minimum qualifying service for deputation, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the said Pay Commission except where there has been a merger of more than one prerevised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay Scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the posts) for which that grace pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation. Applications with full particulars of the applicant in Proforma- six copies) and ProformaIl should reach to Shri Ram Swarup, Director, Ministry of Water Resources, RD & GR, 6th Floor, Room No.623, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 within 45 days from the date of issue of this circular or publication of this advertisement in the Employment News whichever is later. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Those from Government and Public Sector should apply Through Proper Channel.” Applications without full details as asked for are liable to be rejected. 10. Application forms can also be downloaded from the Ministrys website – http://wrmin.nic.in,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 2/8/2013-E.III (FBPE).
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016