Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Operator through recruitment notification – Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 45103/11/0013/1516. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Operator Job on or before 30/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Operator
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) , Chennai – 600090
Detail of Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Technical Operator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of 12 (Twelve) (-UR and 05-OBC)posts of Technical Operator Drilling) (Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, temporary but likely to continue, in Central Ground Water Board, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Water Resources, Govt. of India. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below.
- Name of the Post Technical Operator (Drilling)
- Number of Vacancies 12 (Twelve) ( 07 Un Reserved & 05 OBC) –
- Scale of Pay Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800/ Revised Pay BandI)
- Classification – General Central Service (GroupC”), Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Age Limit Between 18 and 27 years
- Eligibility Essential : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Fitter.
- Probation period Two years
- Last date of receipt of application 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) – Technical Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Operator Vacancy in Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) :
Interested Candidates who fulfill the above requirements and are willing to serve any where in India may apply ( through proper channel, if already in Govt.service) in the specimen format given below along with attested photocopies of educational qualifications experience, employment registration details (if any) and Caste certificate to the office of The Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, South Eastern Coastal Region, E” Wing, C” Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600 0%) (Tamil Nadu) by Registered Speed Post. The envelop containing the Application should be marked as Application for the post of TOD”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/7/2015
Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 45103/11/0013/1516.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017