Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director General through recruitment notification – Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP) Recruitment 2015 – No. 21020/6/2014-Academy Desk.. Candidates who have completed Post-Graduate Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director General Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP)|
|Vacancy Name||Director General|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Block IV, 3rd Floor Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067|
Detail of Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP) Director General Recruitment:
The post of Director General, National Centre for Good Governance (NCGG) is proposed to be filled up on deputation basis/contract basis. Applications are invited from eligible officers working in the Central/State Governments or from other persons having qualification prescribed in this document.
- ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL The Director General of the NCGG functions as the Member-Secretary of the Management Committee and the Governing Body. He will effectively function as the executive head of the organisation under the directions and guidance of the Governing Body and Management Committee and will be responsible for: a) Developing, directing and managing and being accountable for the development of research and training programs of the Centre. b) Ensuring the development and effective implementation of the Centre’s strategies, plans and priorities. c) Overseeing the timely implementation, monitoring and evaluation of operations and programs. d) Developing, collaborating, networking and maintaining excellent working relationships and strategic partnerships with relevant institutions, at both the national and international level. e) Operations of the NCGG which will involve liaisioning with different Ministries/Departments, States/UTs and other institutions in accordance with the priorities identified as well as emerging demand for its services. f) Ensuring that NCGG operates in compliance with all legal rules and regulations related to the Societies Act.2 g) In addition, the Director-General will be responsible for overseeing the administrative and financial functioning of the Centre, including: (a) preparing budgets; (b) assigning and monitoring performance parameters and critical indicators; (c) reporting on budget/program performance, (d) recruitment staff; and (e) evaluating staff performance.
- Education A Post-Graduate Degree from a recognised institution. x A Doctoral qualification would be desirable
- Work Experience More than 15 years of progressively responsible and relevant experience in National and International organisations/institutions of repute (for officers of Central/State Governments at least 15 years as Group ‘A’ posts at different tiers of the Government and/or in different sectors of Governmental functioning).3 In addition: x A commitment to reforming and improving the functioning of institutions in a sustainable manner – as may be demonstrated by actual experience of having implemented significant reforms which have been sustained in an organization. x An interest in research and academic work – demonstrated through publications in reputed journals on administrative; public policy or social sciences. x Experience of teaching in either a reputed academic institution or a National Level Government Training Institute. Desirable: x The candidate has been associated in setting up an institute of excellence.
- Term of Appointment The appointment would be on a fixed term contract for a period of 3 years, which may be extended by another 2 years with the approval of the competent authority. The upper age limit for DG, NCGG is 60 years, therefore contract term would be limited till attaining the age of 60 years and no extension will be granted to him/her thereafter.
- Pay & allowances DG, NCGG will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 3.75 Lakh per month without the facility of car and house.
- Other conditions of service Other conditions of service such as Provident Fund, LTC, and Medical Reimbursement etc. will be governed by the various relevant rules and orders applicable to officers of the grade under the NCGG from time to time.
- Vigilance Clearance No candidate shall be considered for interview before the selection unless Vigilance Clearance is accorded by the organization he/she is working. (This is applicable for applicants working in Government/Govt. organisations). For others, clearance will be taken from the Intelligence Bureau (IB).
- Age Limit The applicant, at the time of last date of receipt of application, should have a minimum of 3 years before attaining the age of 60.
- Deputationists would be governed by the relevant Rules of Government of India.
- All matters of superannuation, pensionary benefits etc. would be governed by the extant rules of the Central Government.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP)- Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director General Vacancy in Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP):
The applications in respect of eligible officers, who are interested, may be forwarded through proper channel by their controlling officer, duly verified/counter verified along with the following documents (other qualified persons may send their application directly along with prescribed documents): (i) Application in the prescribed performa (Annexure). (ii) Certified copies of upto-date and complete Annual Confidential Reports (APAR/CR Dossier) of last five years. (iii) Integrity Certificate. (iv) Vigilance clearance (v) List of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years. (vi) Certification that no disciplinary proceedings/criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant. (vii) A write up on the significant contributions made by the applicant during his/her present/past assignments and his/her suitability for the post. (viii) List of publications in reputed journals. (ix) Self certified documents in support of claims made in the application. Note: documents at (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) are applicable to serving Government officers.
Application along with the above documents should be sent to Director (Trg.), Department of Personnel & Training (Training Division), 3rd Floor, Block IV, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067 latest by 28.02.2015. Applicants may send an advance copy to the above address/email at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP) Recruitment 2014 – No. 21020/6/2014-Academy Desk.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPPGP|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017