Ministry of Rural Development invites application for the recruitment of Technical Officer & More Vacancies with M.Tech/B.Tech/ B.E/M.Sc/Masters Degree holders
Company name : Ministry of Rural Development
Posts : Technical Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : M.Tech/B.Tech/ B.E/M.Sc/Masters Degree
Salary : Rs.30000-60000/- P.M.
No of Post : 05
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
Details of Post :
Technical Officer & More Vacancies
Department of Land Resources is in the process of hiring manpower on contractual basis with following qualifications and duties as mentioned below. The interested persons may submit their bio-data in the prescribed format enciosed herewith within 20 days from the date of publication in the newspapers.
Technical Expert (IT cum GIS)
- The Department of Land Resources requires a Technical Expert in lT-cum-GIS on contractua! basis initially for a period of one year.
- Age: Below 50 years,
- Essential Qualification: M.Tech. in Remote SensingiComputer Science, Informational TechnologyICivil Engineering with specialization in Geographical information System (618), Remote Sensing and related subjects. c) Desirable qualification: PhD‘ in above disciplines.
- Fee: Rs. 60,000/- per month consolidated.
- Duties: The incumbent will assist the Department in carrying out the following tasks: i. Advise the Department on all related technical matters on application of Information & Communication Technology in Watershed Projects including a viable on-line monitoring of projects. ii. Maintenance of Integrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP) MIS system and database including follow-up with the States for regular updation of data on MIS. iii. Analysis of the data and generating various reports as required by the Department. iv. Identification of hardware, software & other technicai upgrades for ICT recluirements of the Department. V. Any other tasks assigned by the Department. General Experience: – The Technical Expert should possess strong analytical 8 process documentation skills; excellent communication & inter-personal skills; result orientation; good partnering & networking skills; strong gender sensitivity; excellent COmiluter skills in MS Word, Spread sheet, Power Point and Internet. Preference will be given to candidates having field experience of working in he related field
Technical Officers (No of posts: 04).
- (flariod of appointment: The appointment will be on contract basis for an initial period of one year from the date of joining or further orders whichever is earlier.
- Qualifications: Technical Officer (Civil Engineering): B.TechlB.E. in CNN Engineering/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University. Technical Officer (EconomicSIStatisticstommerce): Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Statistics/economics/commerce. Technical Officer (Agribusiness): Master’s Degree from a recognised University in Agri-business or equivalent from a recognized University. Technical Officer (Hydrology): B.Tech in the field of Hydrology/M80 in Environmental Sciences from a recognized University
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in collection/ compilation/ analysis of data in respect of agriculture/forestry/ wastelands development! watershed development/ rural development programme! hydrology;r Water Resources Management.
- Monthly emoiuments: Rs. 30,000!- consolidated.
- Age limit: Maximum 65 years.
- Duties: Scrutiny of perspective and action plans, evaluation reports, impact assessment studies, interact with State and District level agencies, capacity building, IEC with modern IT inputs, close monitoring system and online monitoring systems, field visits, organize national and regional conferencesf seminars! workshops, coordination with related organizational agencies & Departments! Ministries etc,
General Terms & Conditions for ail the posts mentioned above:
- Headquarter/Duty: The Headquarter will be Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development, New Delhi. In the event of exigencies of work, he/she will have to sit late beyond office hours and to attend office on holidaYs. Field visit would have to be done as and where required.
- Leave: The Technical Expert and Technical Officers will be eligible to avail 08 days Casual Leave in a calendar year on pro-data basis.
- Other private assignment during the period of consultancy with the Department: As this engagement is on full time basis, Technical Expert and Technical Officers will not be allowed to take up any other private assignment during the period of contract with this Department.
- TA/DA :- TA/DA as admissible to officer of the Government
- Transport: The Technical Expert and Technical Officers will not be entitled to transport facilities. However, they will be allowed reimbursement of conveyance charges as admissible to serving Government officers subject to the general conditions for grant of conveyance charges mentioned in the Delegation of Financial Power Rules.
- Accommodation:- The Technical Expert and Technical Officers will not be entitled to any residential accommodation from the Central Government pool.
- Above said engagements will be purely on contract basis and no claim for regularisation of service in Government will be entertained.
How to apply :
The applications may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma to the Under Secretary (Admn.), Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development, NBC) Building, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi: 110 011 within 20 days ofthepublication of the circular in the newspapers
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MRD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017