Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lighthouse Attendant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – Employment Newspaper Dated: 17-01-2015 to 23-01-2015, Page No: 52. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lighthouse Attendant Job on or before 16.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Shipping|
|Vacancy Name||Lighthouse Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH)/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||28 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, “Deep Bhavan” Pt. Nehru Marg, Jamnagar-361008 (Gujarat)|
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Lighthouse Attendant Recruitment:
Ministry of Shipping, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Gujarat has released notification for recruitment of Lighthouse Attendant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format within 30 days and 37 days by 5:00 P.M from the date of advt for remote areas.
- Name of the Posts: Lighthouse Attendant
- Total No. of Posts: 28
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation / equivalent pass/ ITI pass in the trade of Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Radio & Television Mechanic recognized by National Council of Vocational Training/ State Council Vocational Training
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping- Lighthouse Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.02.2015
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Screening of Candidates, Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test (2nd Stage), Interview
How to apply for Lighthouse Attendant Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of Matriculation/ 12th class certificate issued by Central/ State Govt. education boards, Date of Birth certificate, ITI certificate, Experience certificate, Caste certificate, Other documents (e.g. Certificate of higher qualification etc.), Certificate of Ex-Serviceman and Discharge certificate (if any) to The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, “Deep Bhavan” Pt. Nehru Marg, Jamnagar-361008 (Gujarat) within 30 days and 37 days by 5:00 P.M from the date of advt for remote areas.
- Date of Advertisement: 17-01-2015 to 23-01-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advt.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: Within 37 days by 5.00 P.M from the date of advt.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.02.2015
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2014 – Employment Newspaper Dated: 17-01-2015 to 23-01-2015, Page No: 52.
|All Jobs From Ministry of Shipping|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017