Ministry of Shipping invites application for the recruitment of Lighthouse Attendant with Matriculation (10 /+2)/ ITI holders
Company name :Ministry of Shipping
Posts :Lighthouse Attendant
Qualification : Matriculation (10 /+2)/ ITI
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
No of Post : 08
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 29/11/2014
Details of Post :
Application are invited for the post of Lighthouse Attendant in the office of the Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Kolkata.
- Name of the Post :- Lighthouse Attendant
- No. of vacancy :- 8 (Eight) (1-ST,1-SC, 2-OBC & 4-UR)
- Scale of Pay :- Rs.5200-20200 in pay band PB-1, Grade Pay Rs.1800/- plus other allowances as admissible
- Qualification :- Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI Pass in the trade of Electrician or Electronics Mechanic or Radio and Television Mechanic recognized by National Council of Vocational Training or State Council or State Council Vocational Training
- Age Limit :- 18 -27 Years .Age relaxation for– (i) SC/ST – 05 yrs. (ii) OBC – 03 yrs. (iii) PH (SC/ST) – 15 yrs.(iv) PH (OBC) – 13 yrs. (v) Govt. servants – up to 40 yrs. (vi) Ex-servicemen – as per rule.
- Place of posting :- Presently at West Bengal, Orissa & Andhra Pradesh but liable to be transfer anywhere in India.
- Last date of the submission of :-29. 11.2014 Application complete in all respects.
How to apply:
Application in prescribed format complete in all respect duly supported with attested copies of certificates & testimonials by registered post/speed post should reach on or before 29/11/2014 to the office of the Director , Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Ministry of Shipping, “Deep Bhavan” D-372/2, Taratala Road, Kolkata-700088. Application either by post or hand, received in this officeon expiry of the last date shall not be entertained. Complete advertisement with all details may also be seen on the website: www.dgll.nic.in. Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected. Short listed candidates will be intimated by post and their names will also posted on Department’s website www.dgll.nic.in for appearing in the written examination and interview. The names of the selected candidates will also be posted on the website of the Department and will be intimated by post also.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Shipping|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016