Ministry of Shipping invites application for the recruitment of Navigational Assistant Grade II with Diploma holders
Company name :Ministry of Shipping
Posts :Navigational Assistant Grade II
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.5200 -20200/- p.m
No of Post : 31
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Navigational Assistant Grade II
Applications completed in all respect along with required enclosures should be sent only by Speed Post or Registered Post to “THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL, DIRECTORATE OF LIGHTHOUSES & LIGHTSHIPS, ‘DEEP BHAVAN’, D-372/2,TARATALLA ROAD , KOLKATA -700088 (WEST BENGAL)” so as to reach on or before 08.09.2014 up to 17.00 Hrs.For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island the closing date of receipt of application by post will be 15.09.2014 up to 17.00 Hrs. No application will be accepted after the due date. No further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Name of the Post :Navigational Assistant Grade II
- No of Post : 31
- Qualification :(i) Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical and Electronics from a institution recognized by Central Government or State Government(ii) One year’s practical experience in the field of wireless communication (including installation & maintenance of wireless transmitter & receivers) or Aids to Navigation (including Visual and Radio Aids to Navigation), automatic relay systems or Diesel generator sets.
- Age : 18 – 27 Years
- Remuneration :5200 –20200 GP 2800
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application format as per Annexure – 1 (which can be down loaded from the above site) should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1, 2, 3 etc. should be used. The application form should be filled strictly observing all the instructions given in the Centralized Employment Notice. The candidate should affix his/her normal signature in the application form. Application signed in capital/spaced out letter will be treated as invalid. The candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters.
- Photographs: One recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm with clear visibility of face and a portion of shoulder should be pasted on the application form. The back ground of the photo with white or light colour is more preferable. The face should be at the centre of the photography. The eyes shall be clearly visible in photo. Photo with Cap /Hat and photos taken head covered with clothes (except which is related to religious vow) and photos with goggles, and photos with partial visibility of face are not accepted. Those who are using spectacles for vision correction should take the photo wearing the spectacles. Xerox copy of photograph is not permitted. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below photograph. Candidate may note that the Deputy Director General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Kolkata may reject at any stage for pasting old / unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photographs pasted in the application and the actual physical appearance of the candidate.
- Applications which are not in prescribed format, more than one application, illegible, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, without colour photo of candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed “Application for the post of Navigational Assistant Grade II”, Centralized Employment Notice No 10 &11/2014, Date of Advertisement : 23.08.2014, Community (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM).
- Mobile number & e-mail address should be provided positively in prescribed Form (Annexure-1) for sending alert massage /information for downloading admit card / venue.
- Applications received will be scrutinized and short listed on the basis of marks obtained in the essential qualification examination. The Short listed candidates will only considered for further recruitment procedures.
- Written examination contains objective / descriptive type questions based on Diploma standard for the prescribed post.
- The Deputy Director General of Lighthouses & Lightships, as its discretion may hold additional skill test / interview if consider necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by Deputy Director General.
- The date, time and venue of the written examination will be fixed by the Deputy Director General, Lighthouses & Lightships and will be hosted on website www.dgll.nic.in & www.dgllrcmt.com in due course. Request for postponement of the examination, change of centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The stage of examination is single stage examination followed by interview & verification of original documents. Based on the performance of candidates in written examination the candidates will be called for the interview. During document verification, the candidates will have to produce their original certificates. The candidature of the candidate not producing the original certificate on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Shipping||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|