Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with M.C.A./ M.Sc/ MBA holders
Company name : Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
Posts : Consultant
Qualification : M.C.A./ M.Sc/ MBA
Salary : Rs.70,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for engagement of one (1) Consultant in the area of Project Management including project formulation, appraisal, monitoring and evaluation in the Infrastructure and Project Monitoring Division of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation on payment of maximum consolidated
monthly fee of Rs.70,000/- (inclusive of all) depending upon the competency of the candidate and subject to the recommendation of the Consultancy Evaluation Committee (CEC) of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. The Procedures & Guidelines for engagement of Consultants in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) dated 26thJune 2014 may be referred before applying for the post of “Consultant” in IPMD, as available on the website of MOSPI — www.mospi.gov.in/www.cspm.gov.in. The application should
reach Director (IPMD), Room No.212, 2ndFloor, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of India, S.P. Bhavan, Parliament Street, New Delhi — 110 001 within 15 days from the date of posting of this advertisement on the Website.
- Essential Qualifications: (a) Professionals having Masters Degree in Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Bachelors Degree in Engineering, or M.C.A. or MBA and preferably with minimum post qualification experience of 10 years or more in requisite field as mentioned in the detailed Terms of Reference. For very bright candidates the evaluation committee would be competent to relax the post qualification experience requirement upto 05 years. (b) Retired government employees with i) Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/- and above & ii) at least 10 years experience in the areas of work handled by the Division as mentioned in the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) would also be eligible, OR equivalent retired officials from public sector enterprises/private sector companies at minimum Chief Manager level.
- Desirable Qualification — Very Good Academic & Service Record, including attributes like:- (a) Strong communication skills, both oral and written (b) Capable of data analysis and with ability to generate a well researched and reasoned written report/note etc. (c) Expertise in formulation & appraisal of projects (planning, implementation and monitoring) (d) Previous experience in executing Infrastructure projects/Project Management. (e) Experience of project management software and working on web/LAN/WAN enabled network. (f) Experience in compilation and analysis of techno-economic data. (g) Candidates having additional qualifications, research experience and/or published papers in the relevant field may be given due weightage.
- 4. Period of engagement (Duration): The Consultant will be initially engaged for a period of six months. This term can be extended further from time to time depending on the performance of the candidate & requirement of the Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation. The initial terms of appointment and subsequent extension(s) if any, shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon the specific job and time frame for its completion. The maximum continuous engagement for a person as Consultant would be 05 years. A person would again become eligible for engagement after working for a maximum period of 5 years outside the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for Consultant shall be 65 years.
- Remuneration: The maximum consolidated fee payable shall be Rs.70,000/- per month, depending upon the competency of the candidate & subject to recommendation of the Consultancy Evaluation Committee (CEC). The Consultancy Evaluation Committee will select the most suitable candidate based on various factors including educational qualifications, experience and performance in interview and will also recommend the remuneration. The Local conveyance would be paid in addition to , as decided by CEC . The consolidated remuneration paid per month will be subject to deduction of Income Tax/Service Tax as per rules and regulations of the Government. The amount of fee in the case of retired government officials shall not exceed the ceiling of (Last Pay + DA Drawn) — (Basic Pension).
- Drawal of Pension: A retired Government Official engaged as Consultant shall continue to draw pension and dearness relief on pension during the period of his engagement as Consultant. His/her engagement as Consultant shall not be considered as a case of re employment.
- TA/DA: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Consultant will not be allowed foreign travel at Government Expenses. However, Consultants shall be allowed TA/DA for their travel inside the country in connection with the official work as per details given below – TA — Reimbursement of Second AC Train fare/Air fare (economy class). DA — Reimbursement for Hotel accommodation of upto Rs.1500/- per day; reimbursement of travel charges of upto Rs.150/- per diem for travel within the city and reimbursement of food bills not exceeding Rs.200/- per day.
- Leave: Consultant shall be eligible for 08 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, a Consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 08 days in a calendar year (calculated on a pro-rata basis). Also, unavailed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year.
- Allowances: The Consultant will not be entitled to any Allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS Facility, Medical Facility, Medical Reimbursement, etc.
- Temporary Engagement: The engagement will be purely on Temporary basis and it will confer no right on Consultant for regularization/permanent appointment in any case.
How to apply :
Interested candidates may send their CV in the enclosed application format (ANNEXURE-II) by post so as to reach the Ministry of Statistics and P.I within 15 days from the posting of this vacancy on the Website.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From mspi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016