Ministry of Textiles has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director General through recruitment notification – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – No. 1/38/2010-NIFT. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Textiles.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director General job on or before 27.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Textiles|
|Vacancy Name||Director General|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Textiles, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011|
Detail of Ministry of Textiles Director General Recruitment:
A post of Director General in the Pay Band4 Rs. 37,400-67,000 Rs. 10,000 (Grade Pay] is required to be filled up on deputation basis in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT, New Delhi, an autonomous body under this Ministry. The deputation period shall be three years.
- NIFT is a National level Institute for Design, Management and Technology to prepare and train professionals to meet the challenges of the dynamic global market in promoting Indias exports in textiles, garments, lifestyle product and other fashion goods. NIFT has 15 Campuses at present located at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kannur, Patna, Kangra, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Shillong, Rae Bareli, Jodhpur and Bhubaneswar.
- The Director General is the Principal Executive Officer of the Institute and is responsible for the proper administration of the Institute and for imparting of instruction and maintenance of discipline.
- The officers of All India Services and other Central Group A” Services who are working in PB4 of Rs. 37400-67000 Rs. 10,000 (GP) on regular basis are eligible to be considered for the post.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Textiles – Director General:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25-02-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director General vacancy in Ministry of Textiles:
It is requested that application of eligible and willing officers in the enclosed format may be forwarded through proper channel for consideration, to this Ministry. The applications along-with attested copies of ACRsAPRs for the last five years, cadre clearance, vigilancedisciplinary clearance, integrity certificate, certificate to the effect that no majorminor penalty has been imposed on the officer during the last ten years vigilance clearance may be sent to Under Secretary NIFT, Ministry of Textiles, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011 latest by 27th March, 2015
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – No. 1/38/2010-NIFT
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 27.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Textiles|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017