Ministry of Textiles invites application for the recruitment of Secretary with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Ministry of Textiles
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 01/12/2014
Details of Post :
- It is proposed to fill up the post of Secretary, Textiles Committee (Group ‘A’ (Non-Ministerial) in Pay Band-4 of Rs. 37400-67000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.8700/ -on deputation (including short-term contract) on tenure basis in the Textiles Committee, Mumbai.
- The eligibility conditions for deputation are as follows:
- Officers of the All India Service, Central Group ‘A’ services, State Civil Services, autonomous/statutory organizations, recognized research Institutions: holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/Department; Or with five year service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in Pay Band-3 ofRs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-; Desirable: Having experience in a responsible position with knowledge in the textiles and clothing sector with special reference to the Government policies, international trade and techno-economic research in the sector.
- Terms and conditions of deputation shall be governed/regulated according to the applicable normal terms and conditions for deputation issued by the Government ofIndia from time to time. Officers who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later on.
- The applications in respect of eligible candidates, who can be spared for taking up the assignment within one month from the date of intimation about selection, may be forwarded by the Cadre Controlling Authority duly verified/ countersigned by the Head of office or an officer authorized to sign on his behalf, along with the following documents: 1. Cadre clearance in respect of the applicant. 2. Up-to-date clear and legible photocopies of the ACRs/APAR of the last 5 years i.e up to 2013-14 duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent to the Govt. of India. 3. Integrity certificate signed by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India. 4. Vigilance Clearance Certificate indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or being contemplated against the officer concerned; and 5. A certificate indicating major/minor penalties imposed, if any, on the candidate during the last 10 years or otherwise a No Penalty certificate
- Period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 52 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the applications.
- For purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 01.01.2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any up-gradation.
How to apply:
The applications (in duplicate) in the enclosed prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with requisite documents should be forwarded through proper channel to Shri R. K. Srivastava, Under Secretary, Room No. 339 (B), Ministry of Textiles, New Delhi- 110011, within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. Applications received after the closing date or without documents mentioned above or otherwise incomplete will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 01.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ministry of Textiles|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016