Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal Private Secretary through recruitment notification – Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.1.CWDT/ADMN/VOL.XVIIL/774 . Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal Private Secretary on or before 10/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)|
|Vacancy Name||Principal Private Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR), “A” Wing,4th Floor, Janpath Bhawan,Janpath, Delhi|
Detail of Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Principal Private Secretary Recruitment:
Applications from eligible candidates are invited to fill up following post on deputation | Reemployment basis from the employees | officers retired from Central Govt. U. State Governments / P.(except the employees of Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry) on usual terms and conditions of deputation
- Qualification : Graduate from recognized University or equivalent having a speed of 120 Words per minute in shorthand, AND (ii) Holding analogous post on regular basis OR holding a post in the pay scale Rs. 15600-39100- GP Rs. 5400 (or equivalent in the prerevised Scales) With five years regular service in the grade OR Holding a post in the pay scale Rs. 930034,800- GP-4800 (or equivalent in the pre revised Scale) With six years regular service in the grade OR Holding a post in the pay scale Rs. 9300-34,800- GP-4200 (or equivalent in the pre revised Scale) with ten years regular Service in the grade, Note: Period of deputations contract including the period of deputation contract in another ex-Cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organizations Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years of till the life of the CWDT or till further orders whichever is earliest. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation including Short term contract shall not be exceeding 56 years. Reemployment . Officers retired from the Central Governments State Government/UTIPSUS/ Autonomous/Semi Government/Statutory Organisations etc. (i) a Graduate from recognized University or equivalent having a speed of 120 Words per minute in Shorthand AND (ii) having held analogous post On regular basis OR holding a post in the pay scale Rs. 15600-39100- GP Rs. 5400 (or equivalent in the prerevised Scales) with five years regular Service in the grade OR a post in the Scale Rs. 9300-34,800- GP Rs. 4800- or equivalent in prerevised Scale) with six years regular service in the grade OR a post in the scale RS. 9300-34,. GP-Rs. 4200- or equivalent in prerevised scale) With ten years regular Service in the grade. Provided that the retired Govt. Servant appointed as Principal Private Secretary shall cease to hold the post of Principal Private Secretary after he attains the age of 65 years. Beyond that the term of incumbent can be extended further for a period of not more than six months on the same terms and conditions in public interest if required.
- Salary : Rs. 15600-39100- GP Rs. 5400/-pm
- The applicants should clearly indicate in their bio data name, fathers name, date of birth, date of superannuation present designation with pay scale, post held on regular basis with date and pay scale, name of the department with telephone / Fax numbers), service / experience in chronological order (latest first), educational / technical qualification, training if any undergone and any other information relevant to the post applied for with the declaration of Completeness and correctness of application and candidates declaration that heshe will not be allowed to Withdraw his candidature once selected for the post.
- The person Selected for appointment Will not be eligible for Govt. accommodation during the period of deputation | Reemployment in this Tribunal.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) – Principal Private Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Principal Private Secretary Vacancy in Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR):
The respective officers departments while forwarding the applications of the candidates for deputation should Clearly Certify the particulars along with CR dossiers for preceding 5 years and enclose of list of major/minor penalties imposed (if any) together with Vigilance/ Disciplinary clearance so as to reach Registrar, CWDT on above cited address by 10 March 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015
Reference: Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.1.CWDT/ADMN/VOL.XVIIL/774
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MoWR|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017