Mitraniketan Krishi Vigyan Kendra (Mitraniketan KVK) invites application for the recruitment of Programme Coordinator with Ph.D Degree/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc educational background
Company name : Mitraniketan Krishi Vigyan Kendra (Mitraniketan KVK)
Posts : Programme Coordinator
Qualification : Ph.D Degree/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
- Qualification :
- For Disciplines other than Engineering subject : Doctoral degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/ Lecturer/ Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the Pay band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/ Rs.6000/ Rs.7000/ Rs.8000 having made contribution to research/ teaching/ extension education as evidenced by published work/ innovations and impact.
- OR Masters degree in Agricultural Engineering with 10 years experience as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the Pay band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/ Rs.6000/ Rs.7000/ Rs.8000 having made contribution to research/ teaching/ extension education as evidenced by published work/ innovations and impact.
- Desirable Specialization in implementing extension education programmes.
- Scale of pay. Pay Band-4 of Rs.37400-67000 with RGP of Rs.9000/-
- Age. The candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years as on closing date for receipt of applications. Relaxation to SC/ ST/ OBC/PH candidates will be given in accordance with the orders issued by GOI/ ICAR from time to time
- The post carries allowances as per ICAR guidelines prescribed to this KVK
- The post is temporary and is likely to continue as long as the ICAR project exists.
- Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of two years
- The retirement age is 60
- Mere fulfillment in qualifications and experience will not vest a right in a candidate for being called for interview or selected for appointment. The Director reserves the right to take final decision in such matters and no correspondence will be normally entertained on this.
- Candidate working in any other institution, private or government should send the applications through proper channel or produce a No Objection Certificate from the employer along with the application.
How to apply:
- Completed applications should be sent to the Director, Mitraniketan, Vellanad-695 543, Trivandrum Dist, Kerala, along with D.D worth Rs.500/- in favour of Director, Mitraniketan payable at Syndicate Bank, Vellanad /SBT, Poovachal so as to reach him within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- The application should be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents in proof of age, qualification, experience and publications.
- An up-to-date bio-data showing all the details should be enclosed along with the application.
- Persons selected for appointment should be prepared to stay in the KVK campus of Mitraniketan. Completed applications to reach on are before 20th December 2014. DIRECTOR MITRANIKETAN & CHAIRPERSON KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Mitraniketan KVK|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017