Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Limited invites application for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer with CA, Post Graduate educational background
Company name : Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Limited
Posts : Chief Executive Officer
Qualification : CA, Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 1,40,000/-(fixed) per month.
No of Openings : NA
Location : Mizoram
Last date to apply : 31 July,2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of the Chief Executive Officer, Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. The requisite Qualification, experience, age etc..
Chief Executive Officer:
- Qualification : i.A graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification. ii. Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant. iii. Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Remuneration : Rs. 1,40,000/-(fixed) per month.
- Age Limit : Preferably not more than 55 years
- Experience : The applicant shall have at least eight years works experience at the Senior Level in the Banking Sector. Senior Level for this purpose shall be taken as third level (Scale/cadre) below the level of the Chief Executive Officer.
How to Apply:
- Detail Information and the prescribed format of application may be obtained from Administration Department, Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Head Office, Aizawl or can be downloaded from www.mizoram.gov.in.
- The term of appointment is for 3 (three) years which is extendable by the Board as it deems fit and proper. However, the Service of the Chief Executive Officer may be terminated by the Board at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Application accompanied by two copies of recent passport photograph, dully filled in of the proforma of Detail Information of Candidates for Chief Executive Officer (CEO); provided herewith, should be submitted so as to reach the Chairman, Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Head Office, Tuikual South, Aizawl. Mizoram on or before 31st July, 2014.
- Personal Interview of the applicants shall be conducted on 20th Aug. 2014 at the Office Chamber of Chairman, Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Head Office, Tuikual South, Aizawl. Mizoram.
- Employee of the Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Qualified for the said criteria can also apply. However, the employee, if appointed for the post has to resign from his/her service of the Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Within three calendar months from the date of joining the post of Chief Executive Officer observing the provision of rule 37 of Staff Service Rules 2011 of the Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. During these three calendar months, he/she should draw either of the remuneration or as decided by the Board. On the expiry of the term of his service of Chief Executive Officer, the employee already resigned from his bank service shall not be allowed to rejoin and continue to serve the post he relinquished.
- Chief Executive Officer is entitled to avail of 30 days leave in a year. Chief Executive Officer is entitled to medical reimbursement as applicable to Board of Directors of the Bank.
- Chief Executive Officer is entitled to daily allowance at the rate of Rs. 500/- within Mizoram and at the rate of Rs. 800/- outside Mizoram.
- Chief Executive Officer is entitled to facilitate while on tour, hospitalization, etc as provided in the Staff Service Rules, 2011 or as may be decided by the Board.
- Any other entitlement and facilities that may be given to the Chief Executive Officer shall be given only with prior approval of the Board of the Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31 July,2014
|Click here for More Details|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017