Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Middle School Teacher through recruitment notification – Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13 OF 2015-2016. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate, B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Middle School Teacher on or before 21/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Vacancy Name :Middle School Teacher
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate, B.Ed
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-pm
Job Location : Mizoram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC), Mizoram
Detail Of Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Middle School Teacher Recruitment:
A hnuaia tarlan hna hi Mizoram Sawrkar, School Education Department hnuaiah a ruak a. Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl-ah leh District hrang hranga Deputy Commissioner Office-ah te ni 21. 8. 2015 thlengin Office kai ni zing dar 10:00 atanga tlai dar 4:00 thlengin dilna form hi lak chhuah leh thehluh theih a ni.
- Hna hming : Middle School Teacher (Contract Basis)
- Hnaruak zat : 1 (one) post each for Govt. Nepali M/S Khatla & Gorkha M/S Kolasib
- Hlawh-bi : ` 14,920 + 20% DA (corresponding to PB-2, `.9,300 – 34,800+ 4,400 GP)
- Thiamna ngaite : 1) Graduate Degree and above with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE. OR Graduate Degree and above with at least 50% marks and 1 (one) year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from Recognised University and approved by NCTE OR B.Sc. (Science & Mathematics) and above with at least 50% marks with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE or 1 (one) year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from recognised University and approved by NCTE. OR Graduate with at least 50% marks with 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) or B.Ed. (Special Education) recognised by RCI 2) Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II(MTET-II) 3) Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard. 4) For Nepali/Gorkha Middle School, the candidates should possess Nepali as one of the subjects either in HSLC or HSSLC level. 5) Relaxation upto 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes / Persons with Disabilities.
Selection Procedure For Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Middle School Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Middle School Teacher Vacancy in Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC):
Kum bithliah : Diltu chu ni 21. 8. 2015 -ah kum 18 aia naupang lo leh kum 35 aia upa lo a ni tur a ni. Upper age limit -ah hian SC/ST candidate te chu kum 5 thleng ngaihhnathiam leh theih a ni. From Nepali / Gorkha community – The selected candidates shall pass Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) within 5(five) years from the date of engagement. The candidate shall acquire 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognised University within 5(five) years from the date of engagement. Dilna fee, Application Form man telin ` 320 /-(or ` 270/-SC/ST/OBC te tan) pawisa faia pein emaw, Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission hminga IPO (uncrossed) siamin emaw, Treasury Challan hmang a Revenue Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) deposit-in emaw dil tur a ni a. Dilna Form-ah a hnuaia tarlante hi thil tel tur a ni. 1. Certificates & Marksheets of HSLC and above (Attested photocopy) 2. Certificate of Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II(MTET-II) (Attested photocopy) 3. Certificate of B.Ed. / Diploma in Teacher Education 4. SC / ST/OBC Certificate (Attested photocopy) 5. Certificate of Disability (for PWD) (Attested photocopy) Sawrkar hnathawk laite chuan proper channel-in an dil tur a ni. Hna diltute zingah dan kalha tlin tuma mahni emaw, midang emaw hmanga hmala an awm chuan an dilna hnawl sak an ni ang. Dilna famkim lo chu hnawl a ni bawk ang.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015
Reference: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13 OF 2015-2016