Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service through recruitment notification – Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12 OF 2015-2016. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service Job on or before 30/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Mizoram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) , Mizoram
Detail of Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of the undermentioned vacant posts by Competitive Examination . Last date fixed for submission of application is 30.7. 2015. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Lawngtlai, Serchhip, Kolasib and Mamit during office hours on cash payment
- Name of Post : Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service
- Name of Department : Public Health Engineering, Government of Mizoram
- No. of Posts : 2 (Two) (Civil Engineering)
- Scale of Pay : PB-3 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P 5,400/- pm Conditions of Eligibility : i) Acandidatemustbe a citizenofIndia asdefined inArticle 5-7oftheConstitution.
- Age limit : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 yrs and must not have attained the age of 35 yrs on the first day of the year in which the Examination is held. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC as laid down by the Government. Note : A candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the HSLC/HSSLC examination certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of application will be accepted by the Commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualifications : a) Degree in appropriate line of Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University Incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grands Commission Act, 1956; or b) Passed Section A & B of Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) in appropriate line of Engineering; or c) Obtained a Degree in appropriate line of Engineering from such Foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time. d) Knowledge of Mizo Language upto Middle School Standard. Provided that a candidate who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the examination, but has not been informed of the result or have not been declared at the time of submission of the application, may be eligible for admission to the examination. All such candidates included in the list prepared by the Commission under regulations 3(iv) shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination at the time of interview before the selection board/committee failing which such candidates will not be appointed to the service.
- Application fee of . 300 + 20 = . 320 (or . 250+20 = .270 for SC/ST applicants) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Applicant must submit certified copies of all Certificates and Marksheets of academic record from H.S.L.C. and above and Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only if claimed).
Selection Procedure for Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service Vacancy in Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) :
Those who are in the Government service must apply through proper channel. Detailed syllabus for Examination can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate. Incomplete application will summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/7/2015
Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12 OF 2015-2016.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|