Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service through recruitment notification – Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 8 OF 2015-2016. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service on or before 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service|
|Total No Of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||22/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl|
Detail Of Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of the undermentioned vacant posts by Competitive Examination .
- Name of Post : Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service
- Name of Department : Power & Electricity Department, Government of Mizoram
- No. of Posts : 4 (Four) (Electrical Wing)
- Scale of Pay : PB-3 `15,600 – 39,100 + G.P 5,400/- pm
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5-7 of the Constitution.
- Age limit : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 yrs and must not have attained the age of 35 yrs on the first day of the year in which the Examination is held. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC as laid down by the Government. A candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the HSLC/ HSSLC examination certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of application will be accepted by the commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualifications : Obtained a degree in appropriate lines of Engineering (Electricals/Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science Engineers/Mechanical) or equivalent
Degree from a University Incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grands Commission Act, 1956; or
b) Passed Section A & B of Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) in appropriate line of Engineering; or Obtained a Degree in appropriate line of Engineering from such Foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time; or d) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); e) Knowledge of Mizo Language upto Middle School Standard
Selection Procedure For Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service Vacancy in Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC):
Last date fixed for submission of application is 22. 5. 2015. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Lawngtlai, Serchhip, Kolasib and Mamit during office hours on cash payment. . Application fee of `. 300 + 20 = `. 320 (or `. 250+20 = `.270 for SC/ST applicants) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Applicant must submit certified copies of all Certificates and Marksheets of academic record from H.S.L.C. and above and Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only if claimed). Those who are in the Government service must apply through proper channel. Detailed syllabus for Examination can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate. Incomplete application will summarily rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015
Reference: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 8 OF 2015-2016
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016