Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Grade through recruitment notification – Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015 – No.A.12026/1/2015 – MPSC. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Grade on or before 8.5.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Grade|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||19 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||8.5.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC), EW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX AIZAWL|
Detail of Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Junior Grade Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the undermentioned vacant posts by the Mizoram Civil Services (Combined Competitive) Examinations
- Names of Post : 1. Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS) : 10 posts & No. of 2. Junior Grade of Mizoram Police Service (MPS) : 5 posts vacant posts 3. Junior Grade of Mizoram Information Service (MIS) : 4 posts Reservation, if any, will be made for persons with disability in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government.
- Scale of Pay : PB 3 ` 15,600-39,100 + GP ` 5,400/-
- Educational : 1) A candidate must hold at least a degree of any of the Universities incorporated Qualification by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Foreign Universities approved by the Central Government. Provided that persons whose final examinations for a degree of recognized Universities have been held and the results are yet to be declared in due course shall be allowed to appear in the written examination. However, such candidates shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination in the personal interview, failing which such candidates shall be disqualified for inclusion in the final select list. 2) Working knowledge of Mizo language is compulsory.
- Age limit : He/She must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years on the first day of the month in which the Preliminary Examination is held. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe. Provided further that persons with disability belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be eligible for age relaxation of ten years over and above the age relaxation of 5 years admissible to them as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.
- Eligibility : (i) He/She must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5-7 of the Constitution. (ii) He/She must be a permanent resident of the state of Mizoram. Provided that a candidate whose parents or any of his ancestors in his direct lineage are the permanent residents of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in Electoral Roll and Birth Certificate will also be eligible.
Selection Procedure for Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Junior Grade Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8.5.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Grade Vacancy in Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC):
Tentative schedule of Examinations for Mizoram Civil Services (Combined Competitive Examination), 2015: 1. Preliminary Examination 19.6.2015 2. Main Examination 8-11.9.2015. Last date fixed for submission of application is 8.5.2015. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours on cash payment of application fee of ` 300 + 20 = ` 320 (or ` 250+20=` 270 for SC/ST/OBC applicants) or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102- State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Online applications can also be submitted through official website of MPSC www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8.5.2015
Reference: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015 – No.A.12026/1/2015 – MPSC .
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017