Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer with Master Degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name :Mizoram Public Service Commission(MPSC)
Posts : College Principal
Qualification : Master Degree/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 16
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014.
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for filling up of the undermentioned vacant posts at various Govt. Colleges.
- Name of Post : College Principal
- Name of Deptt. : Higher & Technical Education Department
- Number of posts : 16 (sixteen) posts
- Scale of Pay : PB-IV Rs.37,400 – Rs.7,000 with AGP Rs.10,000 + Special Allowance Rs.2,000 per month
- Eligibility Criteria : i) A Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognised University. ii) A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work. iii) Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/ research/ adminstration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education. iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in Appendix III of UGC Regulation, 2010 as adopted by Govt. of Mizoram for direct recruitment of Professor in Colleges.
How to apply:
Last date fixed for submission of application is 22.12.2014. The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours on cash payment of Application fee of Rs 200 + 10=Rs 210(or Rs 150+10=Rs 160 for SC/ST applicants ), and the same can be paid at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.Certified photo copies of Certificate and Marksheet of all academic record from HSLC and above and Tribal/Caste Certificate (for SC/ST only) should be submitted along with application form.
Applicant must submit all records of experience pertaining to Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as certified by the concerned Authority/ Principal of the College he/she is working under.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPSC|