Mizoram University (MZU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non Teaching through recruitment notification – Mizoram University (MZU) Recruitment 2015 – No.3/2–4/2015–Adm-II(Estt)/15-30. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mizoram University (MZU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Non Teaching Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mizoram University (MZU)
Vacancy Name :Non Teaching
Educational Qualification :Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mizoram
Last Date to Apply for this job :12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004
Detail of Mizoram University (MZU)Non Teaching Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for filling up of various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Non-teaching posts in Mizoram University and Pachhunga University College as tabled at Annexure-I. The prescribed format of application may be seen at Annexure-II, III & IV.
Selection Procedure for Mizoram University (MZU) -Non Teaching Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Non Teaching Vacancy in Mizoram University (MZU) :
- The prescribed format of application appearing at Annexure-II, III & IV and other required materials may be downloaded from Mizoram University (MZU) website, www.mzu.edu.in in A-4 size paper. The same may also be obtained from Administration-II, Mizoram University by paying Rs. 50.00.
- The prescribed application fee is Rs 500.00 (Rs 250.00 for SC/ST applicant on submission of supporting Certificate) for Group ‘A’ and Rs 200.00 (Rs 100.00 for SC/ST applicant on submission of supporting Certificate) for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ payable in the form of Bank Draft. (a) The Bank Draft shall be drawn in favour of Registrar, Mizoram University on State Bank of India, Aizawl Main Branch; OR The prescribed fee may also be paid directly to the Finance Department, Mizoram University, Aizawl, during office hours. (b) Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) are fully exempted from payment of the prescribed fees upon submission of relevant Disability Certificate, issued by the competent authority. (c) Female applicants are fully exempted from payment of the prescribed fees.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, furnished with clarity and supported with documents, as laid down in the advertisement.
- Applications should be supported by relevant documents (self certified) in all respects. Claims of educational qualifications should be supported by Certificates as well as Marksheets. Applications not supported by documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Application after the last date, incomplete in any respect and any fresh paper/enclosures after the closing date, shall not be considered. Canvassing directly or indirectly at any stage of the recruitment processes shall lead to disqualification. 6. Candidate must attain 18 (eighteen) years of age. The crucial date for reckoning age-limit, possession of educational/other qualifications, possession of required experience etc. is the last date of submission of application. Date of Birth as per HSLC or equivalent Certificate will be accepted and may, therefore, be used as age proof. – 2
- Candidate already in service should submit their application through Proper Channel. While an advance copy may be sent directly, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) or duly forwarded application should be produced at the time of interview. Such candidates are also required to produce ‘Integrity Certificate’ and ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ at the time of interview, if not submitted earlier, copies at Annexure-III.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for examination/personal interview. In the event of number of applications being large with respect to the number of vacant posts, the University may resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for examination/personal interview to a reasonable limit by following methods which shall be devised by the University including holding a screening test. Applications are, therefore, advised to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should attach attested copies of the certificates in support thereof.
- The prescribed qualifying/pass marks in written examinations are the minimum and merely obtaining the same does not entitle candidates to be called for further examination/personal interview. In the event of number of candidates obtaining qualifying/pass marks being large with respect to the number of vacant posts, the University may resort to setting cut-off marks higher than the minimum qualifying/pass marks.
- Certificate in support of experience shall be in proper format i.e., it shall bear the organization’s letter-head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of issuing authority along with signature and official seal. 11. Any change in the correspondence address, mobile/telephone no. and email address shall be communicated to the University, in writing. 12. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate, at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case of fake documents, clandestine antecedents or suppression of information, services in the University shall be terminated, summarily.
- Applications for the posts reserved for SC/ST shall be supported by the Caste/Tribe certificate in a Govt. of India (GoI) prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority. Applicants for the reserved post of OBC are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her ‘OBC status and non-creamy layer status’ in a prescribed format duly issued on or after 15th August, 2015, copy at Annexure-IV, by the competent authority. To avoid delay in submission of applications, OBC candidates are allowed to apply with their OBC Certificate issued before 15th August, 2015; such candidates shall be required to produce the updated OBC certificate at the time of interview. 14. The University reserves the right not to fill any of the post(s). There may be an increase or decrease in the number of posts advertised.
- Government of India is striving for gender balance in Government jobs. Female candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
- The completeness of the submitted application is the sole responsibility of the applicant. The University shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons. – 3 – 17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the advertisement and in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- Any employee of the University may be required to stay in the University Campus or any other place as required by the University. 19. Age relaxation as per Govt. of India norms is applicable as follows – SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, Persons with Disabilities – 10 years. Persons with Disabilities belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for age relaxation of 10 years over and above the age relaxation admissible to them as SC/ST/OBC.
- Last date of receipt of complete application is 12.10.2015. Separate application is required for post bearing different Post Code. The application along with Bank Draft/MZU Receipt may be submitted to the Joint Registrar, Administration-II, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004. Applications shall be submitted by superscribing the post applied for along with the Post Code on the envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job12/10/2015
Mizoram University (MZU) Recruitment 2014 – No.3/2–4/2015–Adm-II(Estt)/15-30.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016