Mizoram University (MZU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Mizoram University (MZU) Recruitment 2015 – NO.3/2–4/2015–ADM-II(ESTT)/15-30. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.E, M.Tech, Diploma, 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mizoram University (MZU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 12-10-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mizoram University (MZU)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, Diploma, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 29 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mizoram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12-10-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Mizoram University (MZU) , Mizoram
Detail of Mizoram University (MZU) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
- Group-A: 04 Posts 1. Director, College Development Council: 01 Post 2. Deputy Registrar: 01 Post 3. Internal Audit Officer: 01 Post 4. Computer Programmer: 01 Post
- Group-B & C: 18 Posts 1. Section Officer: 01 Post 2. Private Secretary: 01 Post 3. Research-cum-Statistical Officer: 01 Post 4. Coach (Badminton): 01 Post 5. Technical Assistant (Library & Information Science): 01 Post 6. Semi-Professional Assistant: 01 Post 7. Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts 8. Despatch Rider: 01 Post 9. Multi-Tasking Staff: 04 Posts
- Group-C: 07 Posts 1. Despatch Rider: 01 Post 2. Carpenter: 01 Post 3. Multi-Tasking Staff: 04 Posts 4. Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
- Total No of Posts: 29
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 57 years for S.No-01 (A), not exceeding 35 years for S.No-04 (A) & 01 to 03 (B), not exceeding 30 years for S.No-04 (B), between 18-25 years for remaining posts as on 12-10-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable for 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities candidates as per Govt. of India norms
- Educational Qualification: Eligible candidates should possess Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent for S.No-01 (A), holding analogous for S.No-02 & 03 (A), M.E./ M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engg./ I.T./ ECE) for S.No-04 (A), Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of computer applications for S.No-01 & 02 (B), Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics for S.No-03 (B), Diploma in Coaching from Sports Authority of India, National Institute of Sports, Patiala or from any other recognized University/ Institution for S.No-04 (B), Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science (BLIS) for S.No-05 & 06 (B), Class 12th standard, typing speed of 35 wpm in English on Computer & working knowledge of Word processing, spreadsheet, internet for S.No-07 (B), Class 10th standard for remaining posts.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST applicant on submission of supporting Certificate) for Group-A, and Rs 200/- (Rs 100/- for SC/ ST applicant on submission of supporting Certificate) for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’, bank draft should be drawn in favour of Registrar, Mizoram University on State Bank of India, Aizawl Main Branch.
Selection Procedure for Mizoram University (MZU) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12-10-2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for examination/ personal interview.
How to apply for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Mizoram University (MZU) :
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with bank draft/ MZU Receipt & an envelope should be superscribing “Application for the post applied for with post code——-” to the Joint Registrar, Administration-II, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004 on or before 12-10-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12-10-2015
Mizoram University (MZU) Recruitment 2014 – NO.3/2–4/2015–ADM-II(ESTT)/15-30.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017