MKCG Medical College Government of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tutor, Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from MKCG Medical College Government of Odisha
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Tutor, Senior Resident on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : MKCG Medical College Government of Odisha
Vacancy Name :Tutor, Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Berhampur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dean & Principal, M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur -760004, Odisha
Detail Of MKCG Medical College Government of Odisha Tutor, Senior Resident Recruitment:
In accordance with Govt. Resolution No.1314/H Dt.11-01-2013 and Govt. Order No.15510/H Dt.11-06-2014 of Govt. of Odisha, Health & F.W. Department, applications in the prescribed form are invited from the Direct candidates and In-service candidates working under the State Government/ State Government Undertaking for the post of Senior Resident / Tutor in the following disciplines in the MKCG Medical College, Berhampur -760004, Odisha. The engagement/appointment is purely temporary and on year to year tenure basis and shall be for a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory performance. The Senior Resident & Tutor posts are purely non-practicing. The In-service Sr. Residents/Tutors shall be entitled for salary and the Direct candidates will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs.25,000/- per month or as would be decided by the Govt. from time to time.
- DISCIPLINE-WISE VACANCY: (AVAILABLE & ANTICIPATED) ANATOMY / PHYSIOLOGY / BIOCHEMISTRY / PATHOLOGY / MICROBIOLOGY / PHARMACOLOGY / FM & T / COMMUNITY MEDICINE / GENERAL MEDICINE / PAEDIATRICS / SKIN & VD / EMERGENCY MEDICINE / ENT / OPHTHALMOLOGY / OBST & GYNAECOLOGY / ORTHOPAEDICS / ORTHOPAEDICS (PMR) / NEURO SURGERY / TB & CD / PSYCHIATRY / CARDIOLOGY / NEPHROLOGY / ENDOCRINOLOGY / NEUROLOGY / GENERAL SURGERY / GENERAL SURGERY (TRAUMA CARE CENTRE) / DENTAL SURGERY / PAEDIATRIC SURGERY / PLASTIC SURGERY / C.T.SURGERY / ANAESTHESIOLOGY / ANAESTHESIOLOGY (TRAUMA CARE CENTRE) / RADIODIAGNOSIS / TRANSFUSION MEDICINE.
- AGE: The maximum age limit for the Direct category candidates shall be 35 (Thirty-five) years as on 1st January, 2015. The upper age limit for in-service doctors shall be 40 (Forty) years as on 1st January, 2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC/SC/ST/Women / Ex-Servicemen and by 10 years for Physically Handicapped Category Candidates. The benefit of relaxation/reservations applies to domiciles of Odisha State only.
- QUALIFICATION: (1) A candidate must have obtained MD/MS Degree in the concerned speciality/ DM/M.Ch Degree in higher speciality or any other equivalent degree or qualification prescribed and recognised by the Medial Council of India. (2) If sufficient number of candidates having Post-graduate Degree are not available candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree will be considered for the post of Tutor in Pre-clinical and Paraclinical disciplines. (3) If sufficient number of MBBS degree candidates are not available, the candidates having M.Sc. Degree in Medical Anatomy, Medical Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Pharmacology and Medical Microbiology as prescribed by M.C.I. shall also be considered.
- SALARY : Rs.25,000/-pm
APPLICATION FEE: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of .`700/-(Rupees Seven hundred) only in shape of D.D. drawn in favour of “Dean & Principal, MKCG Medical College, Berhampur” payable at State Bank of India, M.C.C. Branch (Code-2064), Berhampur towards application processing fee.
Selection Procedure For MKCG Medical College Government of Odisha – Tutor, Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Tutor, Senior Resident Vacancy in MKCG Medical College Government of Odisha:
Candidates are required to submit their application addressed to the Dean & Principal, M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur -760004, Odisha in the prescribed form along with other particulars/documents. The Application Form and guidelines can be obtainable from the M.K.C.G. Medical College website:”www.mkcgmch.org” and District Website: “www.ganjam.nic.in” Candidates are required to send their application by Registered Post/Speed Post
only to reach in the office of the Dean & Principal, M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur – 760004, Odisha on or before the last date of receipt of application. The envelope containing only one application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of Tutor / Senior Resident in ____________ subject”. A candidate has to apply separately with separate application from and D.D. for different disciplines. E-applications shall not be accepted. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015