Mohanlal Sukhadia University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mohanlal Sukhadia University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Mohanlal Sukhadia University
Vacancy Name:Project Fellow
Total No of Vacancy:01 Post
Last Date to Apply for this job:25/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
Detail Of Mohanlal Sukhadia University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for one Project Fellow in UGC-DAECSR, Indore funded research project entitled “Electrical and magnetic properties of spinel oxides: Utilization of Indus synchrotron beamlines” for a period of three years. As required, selected candidate has to spend at least three months in a year at BL-1 of Indus-2 synchrotron radiation source at Indore. Selected candidate can be registered for degree of Ph.D. as per MLSU rules.
- Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- + HRA.
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Physics) with at least 55% marks
Selection Procedure For Mohanlal Sukhadia University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Mohanlal Sukhadia University:
Apply on plain paper along with documents within 20 days to Prof. B.L. Ahuja, P.I. (Email: email@example.com)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015.