Mohanlal Sukhadia University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellows through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mohanlal Sukhadia University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Fellows Job on or before 25.3.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellows|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.3.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Physics Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur-313001 (Raj.)|
Detail of Mohanlal Sukhadia University Research Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Five Research Fellows under the scheme of “UGC-BSR Research Fellowships in Science”.
- Tenure of Fellowship: Two years – extendable up to five years.
- Eligibility: Only those candidates who have been registered as per UGC Guidelines 2009 or will be pursuing for Ph.D. degree till March 31, 2015 as per UGC Guidelines 2009 in Physics at MLS University, Udaipur are eligible.
- Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- per month + HRA (as per rules) + contingent grant as per UGC guidelines.
Selection Procedure for Mohanlal Sukhadia University – Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow/ Research Assistant Vacancy in Mohanlal Sukhadia University:
Application forms can be downloaded from the University website (www.mlsu.ac.in) w.e.f. 15.03.2015. Duly filled application form along with documents should reach on or before 25.3.2015 to Head, Department of Physics, Mohanlal Sukhadia University
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.3.2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016