MOIL Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk-cum-Typist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from MOIL Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Clerk-cum-Typist on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||MOIL Limited|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10100-240- 17300/- (NE-03)|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MOIL Limited, MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD NAGPUR – 440 013|
Detail of MOIL Limited Clerk-cum-Typist Recruitment:
MOIL Limited is a scheduled `A’ MINI RATNA PSU under Ministry of Steel. MOIL operates its Manganese Mines (MS & MP State), fulfills 50% of total requirement of dioxide ore in India. MOIL also has FM Plant & EMD Plant. MOIL is in the process of expansion of Mining Projects. Invites application from energetic candidates, who are willing to make career in Mining Industry and grow along with Company.
- No of post : 05
- Min.qualification : 1.Graduate 2.Having Computer proficiency/Literacy with knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Scale of pay: Rs.10100-240- 17300/- (NE-03)
- Experience : One year experience as a Clerk/Clerkcum-typist in a reputed Organisation after graduation
- Max.Age : Age limit upto 30 yrs.(No age bar for Departmental candidates) Age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, PwD & exservicemen candidates as per Govt. Guidelines)
Selection Procedure for MOIL Limited – Clerk-cum-Typist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment. For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01.03.2015.
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit T.C./ Matriculation/ Secondary Board level certificates. In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self attested copies along with application. Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of self attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged/Ex-servicemen will be as per Government guidelines. Upper age limit not applicable in case of Departmental candidates,having atleast three years balance service.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts. The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities. OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce certificate to this effect from the Competent Authorities.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the minimum qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates will be subjected for written test (logical reasoning/aptitude/GK/General English etc.) and/or trade/typing test on Computer and/or personal interview. The Management reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. 15. In addition to the salary, the regular posts carry other fringe benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance linked Gratuity, free Medical attention, LTC etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted by you are neatly stapled/tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (www.moil.nic.in). Closing date of receipt of applications : 18.03.2015.
How to apply for Clerk-cum-Typist Vacancy in MOIL Limited:
Desirous candidates may send their applications superscribing on the envelope `Application for the post of Clerk-cum-typist’, to the undersigned, along with detailed bio-data (Bio-data form is attached with this advertisement) and self attested copies of Certificates and testimonials along with Demand draft for Rs.50/- drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur (not required for SC, ST & PH candidates), so as to reach at the Office of General Manager(Personnel), MOIL Limited, MOIL Bhawan, 1-A, Katol Road, Nagpur- 440013, by 18.03.2015. Candidates appearing for interview for the above post will be paid to and fro railway fare of sleeper class or bus fare (if trains not available),by shortest route for single person only (on producing proof).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016