MOIL Limited invites application for the recruitment of Chief(Survey)/Deputy Chief(Survey) & More Vacancies with Graduate/Diploma/SSC holders
Company name : MOIL Limited
Posts : Chief(Survey)/Deputy Chief(Survey) & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/Diploma/SSC
Salary : Rs.11700-54500/- P.M.
No of Post : 14
Location : Nagpur
Last date to apply : 26.08.2014
Details of Post :
Chief(Survey)/Deputy Chief(Survey) & More Vacancies
MOIL Limited is a scheduled `A’ MINI RATNA PSU under Ministry of Steel. MOIL operates its Manganese Mines (MS & MP State), fulfills 50% of total requirement of dioxide ore in India. MOIL also has FM Plant & EMD Plant. MOIL is expanding through its joint venture in India and Abroad.
Invites application from energetic candidates, who are willing to make career in Mining Industry and grow along with Comp
Name of the Post : Chief(Survey)/ Dy.Chief(Survey)
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : 1.Graduate from recognized University 2. Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying will be preferred 3.Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (UR)
- Desirable : 14 yrs./11 yrs. in Surveying in U/G Mining of which 3 yrs. / 9 yrs. should be in Sr.Mgrl /Mgrl. line.
- Age : Below 45 yrs. / 40 yrs. (Relaxable as per Govt. Guidelines)
- Remuneration : Rs.29100-3%- 54500/- (E-04) / Rs.24900-3%- 50500/-(E-03)
Name of the Post : Sel.Grd.Mine Foreman
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : Dip. in Mining and Mine Surveying (exemption from
- Mine Foreman Certificate of Competency(Unrestricted)
- Desirable : 2 yrs.exp. in Supervisory capacity in reputed mining concern after acquiring diploma
- Age : Upto 40 yrs. (can be relaxed under Govt. guidelines)
- Remuneration : Rs.12200-360- 23000/-
Name of the Post : Mine Foreman
- No of Post : 07
- Qualification : 1. SSC 2. Possessing valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency(Unrestricted)
- Desirable : 6 yrs.exp. in Supervisory capacity in reputed mining
- Age : Upto 35 yrs. (can be relaxed under Govt. guidelines)
- Remuneration : Rs.11700-340- 21900/-
General Conditions :
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01.07.2014
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit T.C./ Matriculation/ Secondary Board level certificates.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self attested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of self attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged/Ex-servicemen will be as per Government guidelines. Upper age limit not applicable in case of Departmental candidates,having atleast three years balance service.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection test/interview.
- The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
- OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce certificate to this effect from the Competent Authorities.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified for Test and/or interview.The Management reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- In addition to the salary, the regular posts carry other fringe benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance linked Gratuity, free Medical attention, LTC etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted by you are neatly stapled/tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (www.moil.nic.in). Closing of receipt of applications : 26.08.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|