Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Yoga Instructors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Yoga Instructors. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/03/2015 at 9.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY)|
|Vacancy Name||Yoga Instructors|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||MORARJI DESAI NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF YOGA (An autonomous organization under Ministry of AYUSH., Govt. of India) 68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dak Khana, New Delhi – 110 001|
Detail of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) Yoga Instructors Recruitment:
The Institute will be conducting a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW in connection with the selection of Yoga Instructors (full time) for a period of 2½ months (from 1st April to 15th June, 2015) for the Yoga Training Programme for the NCC cadets in Delhi from 1st April, 2015. The eligibility criteria and other details are as under:
- Essential Qualification: a. Any Degree in Yoga with minimum 55% marks from recognised Universities under UGC act. OR. Any graduate with minimum 55% of marks in aggregate from a recognised University under UGC Act with Diploma in Yoga Education/ Yoga Science/ Yoga Studies after graduation of at least One Year of Duration from recognised University/Institutes with minimum of 55% marks b. Post qualification practical teaching experience in Yoga in a reputed Yoga Institute for a minimum period of Two Year after graduation c. Practical ability to perform Yogic practical for which skill test may be conducted
- Desirable Qualification: a. Proficiency in Hindi/English/Local Languages b. Knowledge of Computers with applicable operations.
- Remuneration: a. Maximum up to Rs. 27,000/- per Instructor (Full Time) b. Maximum upto Rs. 13,500/- per Instructor (Part Time)
- Age: Preferably below 35 years, however may be relaxed subject to non availability of eligible candidates.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: Sunday 29th March, 2015 at 9:00 am in the Institute
- No. of posts: 20
Selection Procedure for Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) – Yoga Instructors Post:
- Written Test on 29/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Yoga Instructors vacancy in Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY):
The candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview must bring the followings: a. Detailed Curriculum Vitae (Bio-data) b. Passport size photographs – 2 c. Original documents related to educational qualification and experience along with a photocopy of all these originals. Note: 1. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. 2. The selected candidates will not have right to claim for their regularisation in the post either at Morarji Desai national Institute of Yoga or at NCC.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/03/2015
VENUE : MORARJI DESAI NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF YOGA (An autonomous organization under Ministry of AYUSH., Govt. of India) 68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dak Khana, New Delhi – 110 001
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016