Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga invites application for the recruitment of Office Superintendent/Stenographer Grade with Degree holders
Company name : Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga
Posts : Office Superintendent/Stenographer Grade
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 03
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 1/9/2014
Details of Post :
Office Superintendent/Stenographer Grade
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts on deputation:
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of post||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Office Superintendent||01||Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2)||Rs.4200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-I (English)||01||Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2)||Rs.4200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English)||01||Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1)||Rs.2800/-|
Office Superintendent – 01 (to be filled up by deputation)
Holding analogous post on regular basis in the Central/State Govt./Universities/ Institutions etc. or three years regular service in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- with the following qualifications and experience:-
- Essential: 1. A degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks. 2. Five years experience in works relating to establishment, accounts, general correspondence, committee meetings, progress report, in Public Undertaking/an Institute of repute of which at least 2 years should be in a responsible capacity. 3. Knowledge of Computer.
- Desirable: Thorough knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations, procedures and Service matters.
Stenographer Grade-I (English) – 01 (to be filled up by deputation)
Holding analogous post on regular basis in the Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/ Universities/Institutions etc. or three years service as Stenographer Grade-II with the following qualifications and experience:-
- Essential: 1. Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.2. Ability to write 120 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing on Computer.3. Minimum three years experience as Stenographer Grade-II in a Govt./Semi Govt./Public Undertaking or Institution of repute.4. Knowledge of Computer.
- Desirable: Experience in attending to meetings, conferences etc. for over three years
Stenographer Grade-II (English) – 01 (to be filled up by deputation)
Holding analogous post on regular basis in the Central/State Govt./Universities/ Institutions etc. or 3 years service as Stenographer Gr.III with the following qualifications and experience:-
- Essential: 1. Degree of a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.2. Ability to write 100 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing on Computer.3. Three years experience as Stenographer Gr.III in a Govt./Semi Govt./Public Undertaking.4. Knowledge of Computer.
- Desirable: Experience in attending to meetings, conferences etc. for at least two years.
(The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications and the period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed three years).
Note: If the departmental candidate is selected to the post, it is to be treated as having been filled by promotion.
- Applications neatly typed on plain paper in the prescribed format (complete details and form may be down loaded from Institute’s Website www.yogamdniy.nic.in) shall be sent within 45 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News to the Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashoka Road, Near Gole Dak Khana, New Delhi-110001 Through Proper Channel along with the photocopies of Annual Confidential Report of the last five years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate. In respect of applications sent from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep for which closing date shall be after 7 days as per Central Govt. orders applicable from time to time.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Self attested photocopies of all testimonials/certificates etc. should be enclosed which will not be returned.
- Director, MDNIY shall reserve the right to not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
- Possession of the qualification shall not entitle the applicant right to be called for interview / get selected for the post as the Institute evolves its own procedure in short listing/selecting the applications for consideration of the post.
- All the legal matters arising shall be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
This issues with the approval of Director.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 1/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MDNIY|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017