Mormugao Port GOA has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification – Mormugao Port GOA Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. : MD/16/2015/. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mormugao Port GOA
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Pharmacist on or before 06/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mormugao Port GOA|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TO THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, MORMUGAO PORT TRUST, HEADLAND, SADA, GOA – 403804|
Detail of Mormugao Port GOA Pharmacist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist on visiting basis in the Mormugao Port Trust, Hospital Pharmacy at Headland Sada, Goa for a period of one year.
- Designation : PHARMACIST (Visiting Basis))
- No. of Vacancy : One
- Age : Up to 35 years
- Visiting remuneration : Rs 500/- per full working day and Rs 250/- for half working day. Working Hours: 8.00AM to 01.00PM & 02.00PM to 05.15PM & Saturday: 08.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
- Educational Qualification : (i) Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University/Institute. (ii) Certificate of Registration from Goa Pharmacy Council.
- Experience One year experience as a Pharmacist in any hospital/Pharmacy is desirable. However, experience clause is relaxable in case of suitable candidate.
Selection Procedure for Mormugao Port GOA – Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Pharmacist Vacancy in Mormugao Port GOA:
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria may send their application giving complete details in the following sequence: 1) Full Name 2) Mailing address with contact phone/mobile nos. 3) Date of Birth 4) Educational qualification showing year of passing and duration of the course and percentage of marks secured for each qualifying examination 5) Full details of nature and period of experience 6) Nationality & State of Domicile along with attested copies of all relevant Certificates with a recent passport size photograph pasted on the top right corner of the application, and by superscribing as APPLICATION FOR PHARMACIST on the envelope as well as on the application TO THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, MORMUGAO PORT TRUST, HEADLAND, SADA, GOA – 403804 . The last date for acceptance of application is on or before: 06/04/2015. Selected candidate will not have any claim for regular appointment. This requirement is purely on visiting basis. Late and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications not supported with any of the requisite certificate shall be liable for rejection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015
Reference: Mormugao Port GOA Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. : MD/16/2015/
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017