Mormugao Port GOA has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Mormugao Port GOA Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mormugao Port GOA.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer on or before 23/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mormugao Port GOA
Vacancy Name : Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-32,900-58,000/-pm
Job Location : Vasco da Gama
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Mormugao Port GOA, Headland Sada, Vasco da Gama, Goa 403804.
Detail Of Mormugao Port GOA Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:Sr. Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
- No. of Posts:01
- Scale of pay (Rs.):32900- 58000
- Whether selection or non selection:Selection]
- Upper age limit for Direct Recruit ment (in years):42
- Educational & other qualification require for direct recruitment:Essential : a) Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India b) 12 years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking
- Whether (a) Age (b) Educational qualification and (c) Experience for direct recruitment will apply in the in the case of promotion/ absorption/ deputation:(a) No (b) Yes (c) No
- Period of probatio n (in years):N.A. ‘
- Method of recruitment (Whether by direct recruitment or promotion/ab sorption/depu tation):By absorption through composite method failing which by deputation from other Govt. organizations and failing both by direct recruitment
In case of recruitment by promotion/absorption/deputation, grade from which it should be made:
- For absorption through composite method, Officers holding analogous posts or the posts of Dy. Chief Accounts Officers and equivalent posts in respective discipline of Finance Dept. in the scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500/- (pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 13000-18250) with three (3) years regular service in the grade in a Major Port Trust or Dy.
- Chief Accounts Officer and equivalent posts in respective discipline of Finance Dept. with 2 years regular service in the grade and a combined regular service of 7 years in the scale of pay of Rs. 20600-46500 (prerevised Rs. 10750-16750 ) and 24900- 50500 (Rs. 13000-18250) in the respective discipline of Finance Deptt. in a Major Port Trust will be eligible.
- For deputation, Officers holding analogous posts or holding posts of Dy. Chief Accounts Officers and equivalent posts in respective discipline of Finance Dept. in the scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500/- (pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 13000-18250) in Govt./Semi Govt./PSUs or Autonomous Bodies with 3 years regular service in the grade will be eligible..
- The selection is by merit for which the bench mark is overall grading in the ACRs will not be below “Very Good”.
Selection Procedure For Mormugao Port GOA – Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Vacancy in Mormugao Port GOA:
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed educational and other qualification will have to send their applications in the attached proforma at Annexure – II.
- Candidates from Govt. Undertaking, PSUs, Autonomous Bodies. may send their applications through proper channel and Vigilance/Administrative Clearance in the attached Proforma prescribed by the Ministry to the undersigned at the following address on or before 23/09/2015 with their curriculum-vitae, two passport size photographs and two sets of attested certificates of qualifications, and experience if any, etc
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/09/2015