Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No- 01/2015/Project Staff Dated-06/04/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc., B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad – 211 004 (India)|
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of JRF (on contract) in research project entitled “Process Development for the enzymatic conversion of grease into long chain fatty acids” sanction order no. 102/IFD/SAN/1503/2014-15 dated 16/07/2014 sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, GOI, New Delhi. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad- 211004 on or before 27/04/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of JRF (on contract) in the Project “Process Development for the enzymatic conversion of grease into long chain fatty acids”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected], email address of Dr. Sangeeta Negi. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc./M.S. in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences with NET qualification OR B. Tech in Biotechnology with NET qualification or M. Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences.
- Desirable Eexperience : Eexperience in metabolic engineering, biochemistry, proteomics, fermentation would be preferable.
- Fellowship : 25,000/- pm + 20% HRA.
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech and CPI 8.0 or 75% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 28 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT):
The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted. The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications. Applicants in employment (government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
Reference: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No- 01/2015/Project Staff Dated-06/04/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017