Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No- 09/2015/Project Staff. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 30/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Electrical Engineering Department Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad-211004 (India)
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled “Embedded Disturbance Detection and Classification of Distributed generation Source connected to the Grid” sanction order no. SB/S3/EECE/089/2015 dated 09-05-2015 sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, GOI, New Delhi. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 30/08/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Embedded Disturbance Detection and Classification of Distributed generation Source connected to the Grid”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] email address of Dr. Soumya Ranjan Mohanty. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications : M.Tech. with specialization in Power System/Control & Instrumentation/Power Electronics and Drives having qualified GATE examination.
- Desirable Experience : One year research experience in related area along with relevant publication.
- Fellowship : 25,000.00 per month (Consolidated) + HRA (as per norms)
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech and CPI 8.0 or 75% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 28 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) :
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/8/2015
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No- 09/2015/Project Staff .