Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No-20/2014/Project Staff. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/2/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD
Allahabad – 211 004 (India)
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of RA/SRF/JRF (on contract) in research project entitled “Numerical Simulation of Elliptic Interface Problems Arising in Steady State Heat Conduction in Composite Systems” sanction order no. 25(0238)/14/EMR-II dated 30/10/2014 sponsored by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 28/02/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of RA/SRF/JRF (on contract) in the Project “Numerical Simulation of Elliptic Interface Problems Arising in Steady State Heat Conduction in Composite Systems”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] email address of Dr. Manoj Kumar. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (one)
- Essential Qualifications : For RA- Ph.D. or equivalent OR 3 years of research, teaching and design & development Experience after M.Sc. OR For SRF- M.Sc. or equivalent and 2 years of post M.Sc. research, teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals OR For JRF- Possessing M.Sc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. Without NET/GATE qualified may be considered for the post of Project Assistant as per CSIR guidelines.
- Fellowship : For RA – . 22,000/- per month + HRA (as per rules) For SRF- .14,000/- per month + HRA (as per rules) For JRF- .12,000/- per month + HRA (as per rules)
- Other Benefits : Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 35 years for RA or 32 years for SRF or 28 years for JRF on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of the project.
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)- Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT):
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/2/2015
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No-20/2014/Project Staff.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|