Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research, Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research, Project Fellow Job on or before 13/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research, Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Allahabad – 211 004
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Junior Research, Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format with complete CV along with self-attested photocopies of candidate’s professional certificates are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research/Project Fellow to work in the area of Nanomaterials and Organic/Molecular Electronics under INSPIRE Faculty research grant sanction order no. IFA-13-PH-53 sponsored by DST-INSA. The hard and soft copy of the application completed in all respects should reach to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Arun Kumar Singh (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Physics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 within 21 days of this advertisement. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research/Project Fellow in the INSPIRE Faculty research grant (IFA-13-PH-53)”. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Administrative rules/service conditions of MNNIT Allahabad.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research, Project Fellow||1||ssential (i) Must have M. Sc in Physics with 60% marks. Desirable (i) M.Sc in Physics with specialization in Electronic or Solid State Physics with NET and valid GATE score (ii) M. Sc. with 75% marks or > 8.0 CGPA will be given. (iii) Preference will be given to those candidates having sound background in the area of Semiconducting devices.||Rs.12,000/- plus HRA per month as per rule for JPF for the first two years and Rs. 14,000/-plus HRA per month as per rule for third year as SPF. If the selected candidate is NET/GATE qualified then JRF emolument shall be Rs.16,000/- plus HRA per month as per rule for the first two years and Rs.18,000/- plus HRA per month as per rule for third year as SRF||28years|
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Junior Research, Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research, Project Fellow Vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) :
- No TA/DA will be paid for their appearing in the interview.
- Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs in their applications.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/10/2015