Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO- 12/2015/PROJECT STAFF. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 05/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.36,000/- p.m
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Electrical Engineering Department Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad-211004 (India)
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Research Associate (On Contract) in research project entitled “Power Electronics Converter Based Bidirectional Power Flow Controller for Energy Storage Applications”. CSIR sanctioned order No. 22(0691)/15/EMR-II, dated 18.06.2015, sponsored by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Human Resources Development Group (HRDG), New Delhi. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004, on or before 05/10/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Research Associate (On Contract) in the Project “Power Electronics Converter Based Bidirectional Power Flow Controller for Energy Storage Applications”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] email address of Dr. Rajesh Gupta. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications and Experiences: Possessing Doctorate (Ph.D.) or equivalent in relevant area of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience in related area after M.E./M.Tech., in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING or equivalent. Note: The applicant with M.E./M.Tech. must have minimum marks of 60% or CPI 6.5 (Cumulative Performance Index in ten point scale). For SC/ST candidate’s eligibility in specified minimum marks will be relaxed by 5% as per the Government of India norms.
- Fellowship : 36,000.00 per month (Consolidated) + HRA (as per norms)
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. E./M. Tech. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 35 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ women and Physically handicapped candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) :
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO- 12/2015/PROJECT STAFF.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017