Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO- 07/2015/PROJECT STAFF. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Assistant Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Applied Mechanics MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD Allahabad – 211 004 (India)
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Senior Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizen who are resident of Uttar Pradesh for the post of Senior Research Assistant (on contract) in research project entitled “Effects of Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter (RSPM) on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)” sanction order no-CST/ECT/D-268 dated 14/05/2015 sponsored by Council of Science and Technology, Lucknow-226018. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 31/07/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Senior Research Assistant (on contract) in the Research Project “Effects of Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter (RSPM) on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected], email addresses of Prof. Anuj Jain. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Funding agency rules & service conditions of Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad
- Name of Position : Senior Research Assistant
- Number of Position : 01 (one)
- Essential Qualifications : M.E./ M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Civil/ Power Engineering /Energy/ Applied Mechanics/ Fluids or Thermal Engineering with minimum of 60% Aggregate marks or CPI 6.5 at qualifying examination and GATE qualified.
- Desirable Qualifications : Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the relevant field.
- Fellowship : 18,000/- per month
- Other Benefits : Accommodation may be available as per the availability and Institute’s norms. Eligible candidate may be entitled to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of casual leave, yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 32 years as on 1 st April 2015 (The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates).
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which ay be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of the project
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Senior Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Assistant Vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) :
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO- 07/2015/PROJECT STAFF.
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017