Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/07/2015 & 10/07/2015 from 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :100 Posts
Job Location :Allahabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/07/2015 & 10/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad-211004 [India]
Detail Of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (MNNIT Allahabad) is looking for dedicated and qualified persons for the following faculty positions purely on Contract basis. Guest faculty: Honorarium will be paid on lecture-to-lecture basis @ Rs.300.00-Rs.750.00 per lecture, depending on the experience and qualification on monthly basis or in the range of Rs.15,000.00 – Rs.40,000.00 per month consolidated. Higher salary may also be paid to exceptional candidates. Deserving faculty may also be provided accommodation in International House/PG hostel/Girls’ hostel depending on availability. Such faculty will be engaged for a period of 4-11 months. Out station eligible candidates will be paid single return sleeper class railway fare or equivalent bus fare for attending the interview on production of proof of journey. Candidates not possessing required qualifications (as specified) or not providing full information in the prescribed format may not be reimbursed fare.
- Total No of Posts : 100
- Minimum Qualification and Experience for Guest Faculty:
- For all Engineering Departments/ Specialization (except CSED): First class M. Tech. in appropriate discipline with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (CPI) on a 10 point scale in the appropriate discipline.
- For Computer Science and Engineering : First class B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade (CPI) on a 10 point scale. Preference will be given to candidates with M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering. For Information Technology and MCA: Above mentioned qualifications as in (i) or (ii) or B.Tech. in Information Technology or MCA.
- For School of Management Studies: MBA (Marketing Management), MBA (Human Resource Management), MBA/M.Tech. (Operation Management), MCA/M.Tech (computer Sc.) MBA (Systems Management), MBA (Financial Management) Qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA/ Chartered Secretary.
- For Humanities & Social Science: MSW, MBA(Finance/General Management), MA in English or Professional Communication or Linguistics.
Selection Procedure For Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 09/07/2015 & 10/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Faculty vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT):
In case sufficient number of candidates with First class M.Tech. qualification are not available, candidates having First Class (60% OR equivalent CPI) B.Tech degree from reputed institute may be considered. For SC/ST candidates relaxation of 5% will be given over the minimum eligibility criteria fixed for candidates of open category. Guest/Visiting Faculty who have worked in Even Semester of academic year 2014-15 are also required to apply afresh. Experience will be considered only if supported by certificate. Interested candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and bring the same along with their original certificates and testimonials for personal discussion as per schedule indicated above
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/07/2015 & 10/07/2015
VENUE : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad-211004 [India]