Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO-22/2015/PROJECT STAFF. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 31/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-per month
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad-211004,
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow- (On Contract) in research project entitled “Hybrid DC Micro Grid System for Future Residential-Rural Electrification”. MNRE sanctioned File No. 24/20/2015-SWES (R&D), dated 16.02.2016, sponsored by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Wind Energy Division New Delhi.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Qualifications : M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent area relevant to the project, must have minimum marks of 60% or CPI 6.5 (Cumulative Performance Index in ten point scale).
- Fellowship : Rs.25000/- per month + HRA (20%)
- Other Benefits : Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 28 years (Age relaxation of five years will be given to SC, ST, Women candidates and three years for OBC candidates.)
- Project Duration : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: The Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Teliarganj, Allahabad-211004, on or before 31.03.2016. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of JRF (On Contract) in the Project “Hybrid DC Micro Grid System for Future Residential-Rural Electrification”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com the email address of Dr. Rajesh Gupta (Principal Investigator). The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2016
Reference: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO-22/2015/PROJECT STAFF