Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow with Ph.D/ M.E/M.Tech holders
Company name :Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Posts :Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : Ph.D/ M.E/M.Tech
Salary : Rs.14,000-22,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 17/11/2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of RA/SRF(on contract) in research project entitled “Cylindrical Electrolytic Magnetic Abrasive Machining (C-EMAM): Development, Modeling and Optimization” sanction order no-22(0644)/13/EMR-II dated 31/10/2013 sponsored by Council of Science and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi-110012. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 17/11/2014. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of RA or SRF (on contract) in the Research Project “Cylindrical Electrolytic Magnetic Abrasive Machining (C- EMAM):
- Development, Modeling and Optimization”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected], email address of Prof. Vinod Yadava. The hard copy of the application is must for consideration. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Funding agency rules & service conditions of Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (one)
- Essential Qualifications : For RA- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the area of Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years of research, teaching and design & development post M.Tech experience in the area of Mechanical Engineering.OR For SRF- ME/M.Tech degree in the area of Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Production/Design/Thermal/Industrial Engineering. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates.
- Fellowship : For RA – . 22,000/- per month + HRA (as per rules)For SRF- .14,000/- per month + HRA (as per rules)
- Other Benefits : Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 35 years for RA or 32 years for SRF on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extendeddepending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of the project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwiseexceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016