Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.18,000/- pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15/11/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Senior Research Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled “Process Development for the enzymatic conversion of grease into long chain fatty acids” sanction order no. 102/IFD/SAN/1503/2014-15 dated16/07/2014 sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, GOI, New Delhi. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 15/11/2014. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Senior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Process Development for the enzymatic conversion of grease into long chain fatty acids”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected], email address of Dr. Sangeeta Negi. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc./M.S. in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences and NET qualified with two year research experience after M.Sc. OR B. Tech in Biotechnology and GATE qualification with two year research experience after B.Tech or M.Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences.
- Desirable Eexperience : Eexperience in metabolic engineering, biochemistry, proteomics, fermentation would be preferable.
- Fellowship : 18,000/- pm + 20% HRA.
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech and CPI 8.0 or 75% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 32 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials withoutapplications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs intheir applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017