Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No-22/2014/Project Staff . Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/03/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply for this job||10/03/2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad – 211004 (India)|
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled “Study of Laser Trepan Drilling of Advanced Engineering Materials” sanction order no. ARDB/01/2031751/M/I dated 12/12/2014 sponsored by Ministry of Defence, Aeronautics R&D Board, New Delhi
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications : M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering stream or equivalents
- Desirable Experience : Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates.
- Fellowship : 16,000/- pm (consolidated).
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 28 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of three year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to Apply for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT):
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad- 211004 on or before 10/03/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Study of Laser Trepan Drilling of Advanced Engineering Materials”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to email: [email protected] The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 10/03/2015.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No-22/2014/Project Staff
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016