Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO-24/2014/PROJECT STAFF . Candidates who have completed M.SC/M.TECHcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 02/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad – 211 004 (India)|
Detail of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Research Assistant (on contract) in research project entitled “Ambient Air Quality Monitoring and Noise Monitoring at three locations in Allahabad City” sanction order no. F52976/CL/161/MNNIT/Air Mon. Kumbh/2014 dated 19/12/2014 sponsored by UPPCB, Lucknow
- Number of Position : 1 (one)
- Qualifications :M.Tech. (Civil Engg.) preferably with specialization in Environmental Engineering/ M.Tech Environmental Science & Technology/ M.Sc.(Environmental Sc.)/ M.Tech. (Biotechnology). Desirable experience :Working experience in reputed laboratories of IIT, NIT, CSIR/ Engineering Institutes in the field of Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science or chemical laboratories
- Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/- per month (Likely to be enhanced if revised budget is approved by UPPCB, Lucknow)
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech/M.E. (Civil/Biotech/Env. Engg.) may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 28 years on the last date of application
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
Selection Procedure for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT):
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 02/03/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Research Assistant (on contract) in the Project “Ambient Air Quality Monitoring and Noise Monitoring at three locations in Allahabad City”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to email@example.com, email address of Dr. R.P. Singh. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/03/2015
Reference: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO-24/2014/PROJECT STAFF
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|