Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant with B.Com, BCA/ BA holders
Company name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Posts : Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant
Qualification : B.Com, BCA/ BA
Salary : Rs.15000-20000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Allahabad
Last date to apply : 13.10.2014
Details of Post :
Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant:
- Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience for the Account Assistants. : Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree from recognized university or college. Experience of maintaining Book of Accounts on computers in Government Educational Institutions/Private Commercial Organization. Knowledge of working with tally and MS Office are essential. Knowledge of income tax & service tax rules and account procedures are also essential. Preference will be given to those candidates who are under training of Chartered Accountancy Course of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India.
- Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience for the Office Assistants : Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)/Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from recognized university or college with minimum 6 month computer application related certificate. Experience of official Noting and Drafting related work in Government Educational Institution/Organization. Knowledge of working with MS-Office and efficiency of Hindi and English typing speed are essential. Knowledge of income tax & service tax rules and Research and Consultancy procedures are desirable.
- Note: Preference will be given to the SC/ST/OBC candidates otherwise found eligible. SC/ST candidates will be given relaxation of 5% over the minimum eligibility criteria fixed for candidates of open category.
- Salary for Above Posts : Consolidated salary ranging between Rs. 15,000 – Rs 20,000 per month inclusive of all depending on qualification and experience.
- Applicants working in Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous organizations are required to submit a „No – Objection Certificate‟ from the employer at the time of Interview.
- An applicant has to ensure authenticity of information provided in support of qualification and experience. All the documents submitted should be self attested.
- Computer Proficiency should be clearly mentioned and if possible supported by certificate.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that candidates would be called for the interview.
- The qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time by the Institute for exceptional candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- There is no application fee.
How to apply:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for Account Assistants and Office Assistants on purely contract basis in the Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy) of the Institute. The application form alongwith details of all educational qualifications and relevant experience for these positions are available on Institute website http://www.mnnit.ac.in. Filled in application form alongwith all supporting documents must be submitted to “OFFICE OF THE DEAN (RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY), MNNIT ALLAHABAD” so as to reach latest by 13/10/2014 up to 5:30 p.m
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 13.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017