Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc/B.Tech/ B.E holders
Company name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/B.Tech/ B.E
Salary : Rs.16,000.00 per month
No of Openings : 01
Location : Allahabad
Last date to apply : 13/08/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled “Rapid Assay for simultaneous detection of toxins of Staphylococcus aureus and Clostridium botulinum in dairy products” sanction order no. SB/YS/LS-261/2013 dated 15/05/2014 sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology Biotechnology, GOI, New Delhi. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 13/08/2014. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Rapid Assay for simultaneous detection of toxins of Staphylococcus aureus and Clostridium botulinum in dairy products”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] email address of Dr. Seema Nara. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Zoology, Botany and/or other related branches with NET OR B.Tech/ B.E. in Biotechnology with GATE.
- Desirable Eexperience : One year research experience in related area along with relevant publication.
- Fellowship : 16,000.00 per month (Consolidated) + HRA (as per norms)
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech and CPI 8.0 or 75% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 28 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extendeddepending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwiseexceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate”from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT|