Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.E/ M.Tech holders
Company name :Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.18000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 11.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled “Groundwater System modeling under Climatic Changes and Uncertainty” sanction order no. SB/ S3/ CEE/ 0012/ 2014 dated 17/09/2014 sponsored by SERB, New Delhi.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications : M.Tech/ M.E. in Water Resources Engineering /Environmental Engineering/ GIS and Remote Sensing or equivalents
- Desirable Eexperience : Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates.
- Fellowship : Rs.18,000/- pm + 20% HRA.
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms in lieu of HRA. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 28 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
How to apply:
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 11/11/2014. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Groundwater System modeling under Climatic Changes and Uncertainty”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected][email protected], email address of Dr. Raj Mohan Singh. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 11.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT|