Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow” with M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc holders
Company name :Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16000-20000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 07 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on contract) in research project entitled “Experimental and Computational Studies on Human Airways” under Fund for Science & Engineering scheme vide sanction order no. SR/S3/MERC/0073/2012 dated 02/06/2014 sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi-110070. The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad-211004 on or before 07/10/2014. Theenvelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on contract) in the Research Project “Experimental and Computational Studies on Human Airways”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] / [email protected], email addresses of Dr. Anuj Jain, Professor, Department of Applied Mechanics & Principal Investigator (PI) or Dr. Akshoy Ranjan Paul, Assistant Professor in the same department and Co-PI. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Funding agency rules & service conditions of Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Project Title : “Experimental and Computational Studies on Human Airways”
- Qualifications : M.E./ M.Tech. in Mechanical/ Bio-Medical/ Chemical/ Applied Mechanics/ Fluids Engg./ Thermal Engg. or equivalent or M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Physics or equivalent with minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CPI 6.5 at qualifying examination and GATE/NET qualified. Desirable : Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the relevant field.
- Fellowship : For M.E./M.Tech. with GATE: 18,000/- pm for the first two years, 20,000/- in third year + 20% HRA. For M.Sc. with GATE/NET: 16,000/- pm for the first two years, 18,000/- in third year + 20% HRA.
- Age Limit : 28 years
HOW TO APPLY :
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwiseexceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (Government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|