Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate with Post Graduate Degree holders
Company name : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs.16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Allahabad
Last date to apply : 24.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Research Associate (on contract) in research project entitled “New Horizons for Unorganised Manufacturing Sector in India: An Empirical Study in Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra” sanction order no. 02/30/2014-15/RPR dated 22/04/2014 sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
- Number of Position : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualifications : First class Post Graduate Degree in Management/Economics/Commerce/Statistics with UGC-NET in related subject
- Fellowship : 16,000.00 per month (Consolidated)
- Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms. Eligible candidates may be entitled to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staff.
- Age Limit : 35 years on the last date of application
- Tenure of Appointment : Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of the project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Name of Principal Investigator : Dr. Ravindra Tripathi
Designation : Project Director
Department : Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
How to apply :
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211004 on or before 24/09/2014. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Research Associate (on contract) in the Project “New Horizons for Unorganised Manufacturing Sector in India: An Empirical Study in Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] email address of Dr. Ravindra Tripathi.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNNIT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016