MP Online Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DataBase Administrator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from MP Online Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the DataBase Administrator Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||MP Online Limited|
|Vacancy Name||DataBase Administrator|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MP Online Limited, Madhya Pradesh|
Detail of MP Online Limited – DataBase Administrator Recruitment:
- Skills Required Microsoft Technologies, ASP.Net, C#.Net, MS SQL Server, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, SSRS Strong experience with Database Administration for Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014. Strong data modeling and design experience in an OLTP environment,Transact SQL coding, ETL experience. Ability to create, deploy, and maintain database objects (tables, procedures, triggers),analytical and troubleshooting skills. Performance tuning skills; SQL, index management, and Transact SQL code optimization. Knowledge of replication, High Availability (HA), and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with Microsoft SQL clusters both physical and virtual, implementing operational automation using scripts. Familiar with de-normalization of data for Data Mart / Data Warehouse environments,programming web applications using C#/.NET.
- Responsibilities Maintaining Backup & Restore History,copying Objects from One Server to Another Server,Configuring database, Configuring Mail, jobs,Monitoring of Automation tasks ,Log Shipping, User Activity Tracking, Securing sql server Instances & Databases, Query /SP Tuning ,DMV and DMF ,Indexes fragmentation Experience with SQL, Microsoft Access and Database manipulation/administration
Ability to create simple to complex reports in Microsoft Access that include components such as charts, bar graphs, pivot tables and charts Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014, database management, database maintenance, and database-related automated processes is preferred, Knowledge of HL7 based interfaces would be helpful Client leverages the Data Warehouse and many tables for complex queries to output data needed for user provisioning. Develop and administer database solutions for Microsoft SQL Server in an Azure environment. Monitor database availability, usage, and performance in a production environment. Support database requirements in multiple environments (development, test, QA, UAT) for a collaborative and dynamic engineering team. Be responsible for the development of database objects, SQL code and Transact SQL routines. Performance tuning and Optimization of SQL and Transact SQL using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Qualification BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ Bsc Graduates with minimum 3+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience
- Experience Minimum 4 Years
- Eligibility Criteria: Full Time Graduation or Post Graduation. Not more than 2 years break in career (education or between jobs). Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%) Candidate should not have attended the MPOnline Selection Process in the last 6 months
Selection Procedure for MP Online Limited – DataBase Administrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for DataBase Administrator – Vacancy in MP Online Limited:
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MP Online Limited|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016