Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 24/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Degree, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 53 Post
Salary : Rs.6,090-25,520/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : MUMBAI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (A JV company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra) MMRCL Office Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai- 400 051.
Detail of Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited a Joint Venture company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Colaba-Bandra-Andheri (SEEPZ) Metro Line-3 in Mumbai. MMRCL intends to appoint qualified and experienced professionals for the following posts on Contract basis: The following posts on Contract basis:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||NO OF POSTS||IDA SCALE||AGE,EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE|
|1||PA/ Personal Secretary||5||Pay Scale: 13,500 – 25,520/-||1. Age : Minimum 21 years Maximum 33 years 2. Qualification : Graduate from a recognized university and should possess a typing speed 40w.p.m/ English, Shorthand Speed- 100 w.p.m./English. 3. Experience : Minimum 5 years experience as PA. 4. Selection Process : Eligible candidates will have to appeared for Stenography Test. Candidates should possess MS-CIT or should have passed the “CCC” examination conducted by DOEACC Society, at “0” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or equivalent. Desirable: Preference shall be given to retired person from Central/ State Government/ Railways.|
|2||Stenographer||5||Pay Scale: 10,170 – 18,500/-||1. Age : Minimum 21 years Maximum 33 years 2. Qualification : Graduate from a recognized university and should possess a typing speed- 40 w.p.m./English, Shorthand Speed- 100 w.p.m./English. Candidates should possess MS-CIT or should have passed the “CCC” examination conducted by DOEACC Society, at “0” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or equivalent. 3. Selection Process : Eligible candidates will have to appear for Stenography Test.|
|3||Assistant||4||Pay Scale: 10,170 – 18,500/-||1. Age : Minimum 21 years Maximum 33 years 2. Qualification: Graduate from a recognized university. Candidates should possess MS-CIT or should have passed the “CCC” examination conducted by DOEACC Society, at “0” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or equivalent. 3. Experience : Minimum 3 years experience in clerical cadre or equivalent.|
|4||Jr. Assistant cum Computer Operator||15||Pay Scale: 8,000 – 14,140/-||1. Age : Minimum 21 years Maximum 33 years 2. Qualification: Graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent .Candidates should possess MS-CIT or should have passed the “CCC” examination conducted by DOEACC Society, at “0” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or equivalent.|
|5||Driver||7||Pay Scale: 8,000 – 14,140/-||1. Age : Minimum 21 years Maximum 40 years 2. Qualification : S.S.C. or any other equivalent exam from recognised board. Should possess Light-Motor Vehicle Driving Licence without any adverse remarks. Should have basic knowledge of the mechanism of the car so as to attend to minor complaints. 3. Experience : Experience of having driven such a vehicle in Mumbai for last 2 years.|
|6||Peon/ Office Boy||17||Pay Scale: 6,090 – 9,300/-||1. Age : Minimum 21 years Maximum 33 years 2. Qualification: Minimum 7th and 9 th standard pass.|
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/7/2015
- For the candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement from Sr. No. 1 to 4, there will be Computer based examination of 100 marks consisting Domain Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. Aptitude test will consist Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Awareness and English Proficiency. Test duration will be of 90 minutes & only candidates qualifying in the online test will be called for Personal Interview keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Candidates for the post of Stenographer will appear for Computer-Based Assessment Test. Successful candidates will appear for Stenography test. MMRCL reserved the right to shortlist the candidates for Online Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) :
- Candidates are required to apply online only through MMRDA official website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in —>Divisions —>Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation—> Recruitment —> Online Application Form. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation/ admit card of written examination and call letters of personal interview only through the registered E-mail ID.
- The online registration will remain active from 23rd June 2015 to 24/7/2015 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature & non submission of online application during the last days due to heavy rush etc.
- Select the posts applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a preview of the application filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo and signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80kb and in JPEG format only.
General: Most Important
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 23rd June 2015.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
- For all above posts, candidates should be proficient in working with computers and should have exposure in handling software packages like Windows, MS-Office etc.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for online test, reschedule the test date, venue etc. or to alter any of the advertised conditions depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
- The SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate should be as per the format available with this advertisement and as applicable for employment under Central Government. No other format will be accepted.
- No Travelling Allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Test/Interview.
- For any enquiry, candidates should call only on Helpdesk number after online registration opens.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/7/2015
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Recruitment 2014 – RC/52/2015.
Click Here for Date Extend PDF —>Click Here