Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Lands & Estate Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Lands & Estate Manager Job on or before 16/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Lands & Estate Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : MUMBAI METROPOLITAN REGION DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (A Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking) Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051,
Detail of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Deputy Lands & Estate Manager Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Dy. Lands & Estate Manager||03||Qualifications : Should have passed Degree of any faculty of recognized University. Preference shall be given having Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management/ Estate Management should have passed MS-CIT. Experience : Should have minimum 5 years experience on Supervisory post in handling the matter of Land Records and Estate.||P.B. III – Rs. 15600-39100 + G.P. Rs. 6600/-||45 years for Open Category and 50 years for reserve category ( No age limit for MMRDA employees). “ Can be relaxable taking in to consideration the experience and qualification on merits|
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) – Deputy Lands & Estate Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Lands & Estate Manager Vacancy in Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) :
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language. (Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.)
- As per Rule 4 “A” of the Government Notification No.SRV-2000/CR(17/2000)Twelve, dated 28th March, 2005, the candidate require to submit an affidavit of having a small family along with the application.
- The Backward Class candidate should have Valid Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra and should attach attested copy of Valid caste certificate. Otherwise, it is binding on the candidate to submit the Caste Validity Certificate within six months from the date of appointment.
- The reservation of Backward Category is applicable only to the Backward Class candidates of Maharashtra tate.
- Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/she should submit a copy of the Certificate along with the application. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/she should pass the said certificate examination within two years from the date of appointment according to the GR, GAD No. Training 2000/ CR61/ 2001/39, dated 9th March, 2003. If the candidate fails to pass the said examination within the stipulated period, then his/her services would be terminated with immediate effect.
- Age limit could have waved in deserving candidates.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The applications received after the due date for postal or any other reason will not be considered and the application will be treated as rejected.
- The necessary copies of certificate duly attested are required to be submitted along with the application in support of the statement made in the application.
- The experience certificate of only full time work will be considered. The experience of part-time/honorarium service will not be considered.
- The selection of the candidate is liable to be terminated/cancelled at any stage if the copies of certificate submitted by the candidate at the time of selection or thereafter are found to be invalid, suspicious and incomplete.
- The Backward class candidate should be domiciled in Maharashtra. In support, copy of domicile certificate duly certified by the competent authority is required to be submitted.
- Eligible Candidates kept on Waiting List on the basis of Merit after interview might be considered for regular appointment as per the requirement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/10/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016