Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Law Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mumbai Port Trust (MPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Law Officer Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mumbai Port Trust (MPT)
Vacancy Name : Chief Law Officer
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.32,900-58,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Shri P.K.Gopi, Sr.Asstt.Secretary, Human Resources Section, General Administration Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001
Detail of Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Chief Law Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Chief Law Officer as head of the Legal Division by Direct Recruitment. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications and experience given below may apply
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Law Officer||1||(i) Degree in Law from a recognized University. (ii) Twelve years’ executive experience in a Legal Establishment of an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking. Desirable Qualification Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University||Rs 32900-3%- 58000||Not over 42 years|
- While there is no reservation, SC/ST/OBC candidates may apply, but will not be eligible for any relaxation. However, SC/ST candidates called for written test/interview are eligible for Travelling Allowance as admissible on production of original bus/train ticket.
- Crucial date for determining eligibility is 1.6.2015.
- Selection will be through a competitive written examination and/or personal interview.
- Selected candidate will have to undergo medical examination at the MbPT hospital for fitness.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will not vest any right upon the candidate for being called for written test/interview. Similarly, mere submission of application does not confer any right on the candidate for being called for written test/interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this respect and interim enquiry will not be attended to.
- Depending upon the response, the administration reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the written test/interview.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to the law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Applicants, if selected, will not be permitted to withdraw candidature at a later date.
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) – Chief Law Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Law Officer Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) :
- Applications may be submitted in the PRESCRIBED FORMAT given below as Annexure ‘A’.
- Applications complete in all respects along with documents specified may be forwarded in envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Chief Law Officer” and addressed to Shri P.K.Gopi, Sr.Asstt.Secretary, Human Resources Section, General Administration Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001, who can also be contacted on telephone No. 022-66564099 for any details/clarifications. Applications should reach not later than 31.7.2015.
- The application should be accompanied by the following : (i) Self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications and experience. (ii) Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Persons in service of Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel along with vigilance clearance and certificate that no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against them and No Objection Certificate for release in case of selection.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the last date will not be entertained.
- The last date for receipt of application is 31.7.2015.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017